Track rides with David Hobbs

At the PVGP GT Reunion, "Charity Rides" are offered to raise money for the PVGP charities. Normally these are in various vintage race cars that the drivers offer for a $60.00 donation. At this year's event, rides will be in GT40s! And for a $150.00 donation you can ride shotgun with David Hobbs and possibly a few other celebrities. We will have a reservation link on the website next week. Imagine showing THAT video to your buddies who didn't attend! www.fordgtreunion.com

Devin

Supporter
Rick you are the man! Keep up the great work and and I appreciate all the work I know you are doing for this event. I know from being the Airshow Director for two different events how much work it is!

Rick you are the man! Keep up the great work and and I appreciate all the work I know you are doing for this event. I know from being the Airshow Director for two different events how much work it is!
Thanks. What we really need is for everyone on GT40s.com to network with anyone that is a GT fan. Many are not on this site and while we are using every means possible to reach people, word of mouth is the best way. Know someone with a 40? Someone who is a fan? Invite them!

Despite being subscribed to some of the GT40 groups on Facebook, it still hasn't deigned to show them to me.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Rick,
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this great event. What I would like to do is purchase (2) $150.00 ride along spots. My thoughts are that you could give one on Saturday and Sunday to a well deserving child. Would kind of like them to be 16 years old or younger. Boy or girl doesn't matter. Trying to keep the GT40 enthusiasm growing. This could be done by drawing tickets or you picking them out of the crowd. Doesn't matter to me. If you could PM me with your thoughts and if you are willing to make this happen. This could be a win win for (2) kids and the charities also.

THANK YOU !!!
Kindest Regards
Brian

Hello Rick,
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this great event. What I would like to do is purchase (2) $150.00 ride along spots. My thoughts are that you could give one on Saturday and Sunday to a well deserving child. Would kind of like them to be 16 years old or younger. Boy or girl doesn't matter. Trying to keep the GT40 enthusiasm growing. This could be done by drawing tickets or you picking them out of the crowd. Doesn't matter to me. If you could PM me with your thoughts and if you are willing to make this happen. This could be a win win for (2) kids and the charities also.

THANK YOU !!!
Kindest Regards
Brian
Brian,

I will contact you. This is a very generous offer. I will talk to the director of the PVGP and see what he thinks for a deserving child. The main charity that the PVGP supports is a school for autistic children, so I am sure they have ideas.

Bill Kearley

Supporter
I'm not sure how to start a new thread but here is a sad one, Mr. Parnell Jones has passed away. Trans Am and Parnelli has been part of my life for ever..
The name Parnelli stuck as to how his mother would call him in for dinner and such.

RIP Mr. Jones

Last edited:

Devin

Supporter
Hey Rick,

I just submitted a donation for one of the reunion ride-along laps but didn’t see a way to show my availability days. Unfortunately I’m not staying for Sunday’s events but would love to ride along on Friday or Saturday…I sent a separate email/note with my request. Just thought others may have some scheduling issues too. How would you prefer those requests when they submit their donation?

Thanks

Devin

Last edited:
Back