TurnKey Minus Starting at 75,000 USD - PRE-ORDER

When we thought of starting GenZCars, one of the most important factor was to keep the car affordable While keeping the quality high. We are not 100% certain on the price but the starting point would be 75,000 USD for a complete Turnkey Minus, all assembled, painted and ready for engine and transmission to drop in. All our cars will be built 100% in USA with the highest quality FiberGlass and Semi Monocoque Tubular Chassis.

To get more information about our pre-order list, sign up for our newsletter on www.genz40.com or email us at [email protected]

Disclaimer:
Our website is still under production and is being updated on daily basis - excuse any typos.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
For a more personable approach, please provide us with a “real” persons name to contact as in the forum agreement. I look forward to seeing your products come full circle. What transaxle options are going to be offered with the 800hp hyper version?
Thank You.

Regards Brian

Thank You for notifying, Brian. The Signature has been updated with person's name. Also, as for HyperV, we are in very early phase to make a final decision but we are considering Ricardo. If you need updates about HyperV, just send an email with "HyperV" in subject line and we ll keep you updated.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thank You Salman. The Ricardo is very robust and new parts are slowly becoming available. I have a new one for my future LolaT70 project.
I’ll check out your offerings.
Thank You for your quick reply.

Regards Brian

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The only issue with the Ricardo is that they are no longer available from Ford. Read the right side in the enclosed photo of the above link. They do have units in stock but only for GT owners. You have to own a GT, prove the Vin is yours, trade in your broken unit, and then provide them with an additional $20,000.00 US dollars ( last I knew). There are some other new ones around but not a huge quantity. Regards Brian

Attachments

• 316B3FD7-7A29-4E06-99EB-4201ADFA3C9D.png
    316B3FD7-7A29-4E06-99EB-4201ADFA3C9D.png
    384 KB · Views: 195

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
Is it me or is this all a bit off with a large lack of details and a web presence yet to be shown. Why would anyone go into a PR splash with no web presence and no product details on basics that all on this forum want info on up front…

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
But, unlike others before him, at least he is a forum sponsor. But, I like you and many others we need DETAILS. I find it not really in the future customers interest to plan on using a transaxle that is no longer available and as far as I know only HCF is supplying parts for. I have a new one myself, and I purchased many spare parts for it. I will follow this with interest, but I still feel the pain from the Robert Logan ordeal.

Regards Brian

Hi, You are right. There is still a lot of information that needs to be provided on web and it will all be available soon. We ll have handful of information available early December including our project and pricing.

I also couldn’t find any business set up in this company name.
We are registered in NewYork City, we haven't yet shown our physical location as the company is registered with an office address NOT the showroom or Workshop. But our factory/garage will be open for public soon after we launch. If you need more info about the legal body of company, please email us and we are happy to provide more information

But, unlike others before him, at least he is a forum sponsor. But, I like you and many others we need DETAILS. I find it not really in the future customers interest to plan on using a transaxle that is no longer available and as far as I know only HCF is supplying parts for. I have a new one myself, and I purchased many spare parts for it. I will follow this with interest, but I still feel the pain from the Robert Logan ordeal.

Regards Brian
We are not using ricardo in our production models. Our production models have porsche Transaxle. Ricardo discussion was for our hyper car that we are building as a prototype. Our demo/production Mark I and Mark II have porsche 966/977 transaxle. Please follow us on Facebook for regular updates www.facebook.com/genzsportscars

Back