Wanted 1966 Alan Mann GT40 Racecar photos

Ron,
Those Northern Territory highways with no speed limits are ideal for flat-chat driving in a GT40 :cool:. Its great to hear of another gem hidden away in the outback of Aus. Good luck to you.

Found some pictures of Wilson Fitapalldi original GT-40 #1083 before it was painted red. Joe

Attachments

• 34617-WilsonFitapalldi-1033.JPG
    34617-WilsonFitapalldi-1033.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 539
Hi BenL
Thanks for the ferret tip. I just sent a request to him. If this pans out, I will be needing to get you some passenger riding time in my finished GT. (sometime in the future!) Just to let everyone know, I will purchase pictures of my GT. Let me know what pictures you have available, if the picture is not a duplicate, we will work out a purchase deal. ( to the GT world )

Hi Rex, Don and Ron

Any chance of posting a current picture of your GT's. Or maybe the chassis, body or box of parts ?? :cool:
thanks

Clayton

hi rex - i have a complete set of sebring 66 photos, and at 1st glance many of your car. nothing for lemans trials. many pictures of sister car also if u still need some.

TO: P1019 : I am interested in your collection of pictures. Shots of both racecars may be able to be used in my restoration. Let me know what you have and we can work up a deal. Thanks, Rex

no charge for history, gimme a week to muse through the photos and ill forward. ahve u got a copy of escuderia monjuich? (1019 and AMGT/2).

I do not have a copy of "escuderia monjuich". I am still wanting to obtain interior and underbody pictures as a priority. Any pictures at all though, will be a great addition to what I have chased up so far!! Rex

Hi Rex

it would be nice to see photos of your car old and new, please post them here.

Regards

Chris Melia.

Back