Wheel Colors General and Specific?

Ok, I'm trying to narrow down my build order and can't find anywhere that lists what colors the CF5V comes in from Fran. In the GT-R thread, he says "no" to the black chrome finish. I know some companies offer Forgestars in a variety of colors. And sure, I bet I could send them out for a custom finish....But does anyone know the colors that are offered stock?

Second question, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION. If you were to build a GT-R in CF, what wheel finish would you option for?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
There is no stock wheel colour selection....we do them in ANY colour....we get the wheels raw from Forgestar and we do the finish here in Michigan

But black chrome is not a colour its a finish ...and chrome of any kind is not available.

CF5V in orange with a carbon car....

Thanks Fran for your QUICK answer. Wasn't sure if it was just the "9" shown in FS gallery. Orange is actually on top of list. My son talked me out of the Jongbloed's Orange 305 Aero's on my Pepper Grey ProTouring 70 Stang. Can't speak of the taste of our youth LOL

I'm open to others opinions too :D

Ok, I'm trying to narrow down my build order and can't find anywhere that lists what colors the CF5V comes in from Fran. In the GT-R thread, he says "no" to the black chrome finish. I know some companies offer Forgestars in a variety of colors. And sure, I bet I could send them out for a custom finish....But does anyone know the colors that are offered stock?

Second question, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION. If you were to build a GT-R in CF, what wheel finish would you option for?
I would either clear coat the raw aluminum, do gold, or go with blue (with blue accents elsewhere).

How much is the cf body as an added option?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
It depends upon the market cost of the carbon...

2015 is going to be an expensive year for raw materials as the aviation guys have huge build schedules...so aluminum and carbon are top of their lists....:evil:

It depends upon the market cost of the carbon...

2015 is going to be an expensive year for raw materials as the aviation guys have huge build schedules...so aluminum and carbon are top of their lists....:evil:
Understood. Is colored carbon an option? I know it sounds rice but it really looks nice in some darker shades.

If Bugatti can pull it off. Then why the h$ll not :D

Attachments

• bugatti-ss10.jpg
    bugatti-ss10.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 169

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I didn't say we cant I said its not on our options list...

send me a Bugatti sized budget and we can do it for you.... ;-)

I meant the orange wheels on a CF body in my poor effort of an attachment.

I don't have that budget, but would get a McClaren if I did and not the Bugatti. But, think what you guys could build with that type budget :)

Back