Wide Track Suspension

Hi Fran,
I've read a few references to a "New Wide Track Suspension" you're offering...assuming this has nothing to do with my wide a--....

Are there some details regarding the suspension you can post?

Regards,

The wide track is a +2 inch wider (per side) rear suspension package.(Billet lower arms, four radius rod links with higher misalignment Chromoly rods ends and two upper links)

One of the reasons we developed this is to enable customers to use the current 10 inch wide rear wheels and DOT tyres but fill the wider Gulf or plus 2 inch rear arches.

The alternative is to use the modified rear wheel and no longer have access to DOT rubber....

Its just another small development option we have made along the way ....no rest for the weary...;)

Thanks Fran...another something we definitely need to discuss...putting it on the shopping list for when I visit in August.

DOT? geez, take some slicks, cut some tread...! Doesn't anyone cut their own tread anymore?...oh, gosh, guess I am getting old :shrug:

Regards,

Kris
I had my tires grooved by Roger Kraus

wheels%20005.jpg

you da' man...Very nice....

I remember spending time with a big soldering iron and a blow torch trying to get things right.... in hindsight...not very smart...but we didn't do much thinking back then.

Or now for that matter....:lol:

Regards,

I use Sascosport from VIR and they groove tyres for us too...the ones on the RCR70 MK3B Spider are handgrooved also....Dunlop CR65/82's

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I got a set of the wide avon's from Sasco sports grooved. I think in an older thread a discussion of if the street legal Pirelli 345x15" PZero System from the tire rack might be close to fitting the big rims as they can fit up to 13.5", matching fronts are 225's. The Avon's look like steam rollers and are hot looking, but not great for street use.

Sandy

Back