YouTube find - Built By Dan

Dan's on instagram as well. Not sure if he is on here. He is across the other side of the city to me (Melbourne)

Was just browsing YouTube as I do each morning and came across this video:

G'day Tray, That's me! I'm on the forum, but generally just lurk in the background soaking up all the information! I did post an intro thread some time ago and link to my channel that a number of members on this forum subscribed to back then, I've just been a bit slack getting back on here to provide a further update. (...and I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to start a build thread and just link my latest video each time I post on YouTube!)

Thanks for sharing with the forum and I hope you enjoy following the build series.

Cheers,

Dan

hi dan,just subscribed to your utube channel ,its great ,and would like to join the forum,cheers devo.

G'day Tray, That's me! I'm on the forum, but generally just lurk in the background soaking up all the information! I did post an intro thread some time ago and link to my channel that a number of members on this forum subscribed to back then, I've just been a bit slack getting back on here to provide a further update. (...and I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to start a build thread and just link my latest video each time I post on YouTube!)

Thanks for sharing with the forum and I hope you enjoy following the build series.

Cheers,

Dan
Where r u Dan? Haven’t seen any recent uploads on YouTube

Back