Club Trip Le Mans Classic

I have just received the Official Club advance booking forms and am inviting members who wish to attend the event on 23rd, 24th and 25th with the Club to notify me in the 1st instance by posting or e-mail. The details will also be in the next club magazine.
There is a concessionary entry fee of 35 euros which includes Grandstand seating and Paddock access, but we must apply and pay prior to 31st December 2003. Track laps will be available at a fee of 100 euros, although the number of laps is yet to be agreed by the organisers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 22268-DSCF0104a.JPG
    22268-DSCF0104a.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 655
Roy,

Put me down for the entry and as many laps as allowed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ALL RIGHT IF YOU INSIST, BETTER PENCIL KEN IN TOO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Roy,

Please, put me down for it too. Probably the laps too, hopefully I'll be confident enough by then & it would seem a shame to go all that way and not fully participate.

Max

Hi Guys, Do you mind if I tag along? Ive never been and I think its about time I did! Not sure which car I'll be taking, the most reliable sounds best!

When exactly is it? I know the dates, but what month? It may be my birthday present to myself!
Chris Do you want to send me Club Member forms, Im not in and maybe I should be. Even just to assist those still in need of technical help etc.

Best regards

Mark Sibley

Attachments

• 22327-MVC-001F.JPG
    22327-MVC-001F.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 596
And Chris Before you say anything about the Ford Vans in the background or the skip, I ment the Blue mkll. Anyway as way of thanks for the mklls, do you fancy driving the other one down? I will get them all sorted by then.

Best regards

Mark

Attachments

• 22329-MVC-009F.JPG
    22329-MVC-009F.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 590
Hi Mark,
Apologies for not posting the month! The dates are 23rd, 24th and 25th of July 2004
Join the Club, Membership Secretary is Chris Edwards, you can contact him via this Forum or go to the Club Web site.
The next magazine will have all the details for the event along with the Club entry form.
Picture is from 2002 event in Club area-we were the first there!

Attachments

• 22331-DSCF0092a.JPG
    22331-DSCF0092a.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 611
If I can get my car to start when hot (new starter required - I think), then I would love to come. It dependes on work commitments too - but Le Mans would be better.

If I go I will want to go round the track too!!

Hi Again guys, Simon I have just put the new starter on the Blue ll and it works well. I should have a new batch made now in a week. I've got your name down for one and it will go right to you soon. I will call you regards the Le mans trip and the Show material, mechandising etc.

Speak to you tomorrow Pm.

Look forward to running down with you all, should be fun..

Regards

Mark

G

Hey guys, would you accept a frenchie GTD club member with you ? I'd be very glad ... my brother and i met and spoke with some of you last year (Roy, Brian and Dave)but without the car, and now i think it's time for me to put the 40 in the Hunaudieres !!! So you can put me on the list for the laps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hi Fred,
Our presence at Le Mans is being run as a club event, open to members of "The GT40 Enthusiasts Club" so I would advise you join up and you will then be sent the Club entry form, which will entitle you to parking in the circuit in our allocated area and use of the Club Marquee and perhaps a members BBQ (if the weathers O.K.) Mail me your address and details and I will send you the membership details

G

There's no way for me to stay in the parking ! Even if big storm is falling on the track that won't be a problem for me. I already know the dangerous Dunlop curve as i made the ACO Formule Renault driving school in 1991 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Fred (Belgian one !) i confirm, we have to be together in the Hunaudieres but i fell Roy anxious to have a crazy froggie near by him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back