Club Trip Le Mans Classic

I have received today, the booking confirmation for this event and am pleased to see that the entry date has been extended untill march so if any member of either the GT40 Enthusiasts Club or the GTD40's club still wishes to participate in the club display (and two laps of the full circuit) please reply asap. I must get the revised entry in before 10th March

Roy
Do you think they extended the deadline for Desmond /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Roy,

First of all thanks for your investment in this organisation.
I want to inform you all that i got in touch with Peter Auto and they still not know when our track session will occure.
It can be on Saturday before the race or on Sunday after.
I explained that for you, UK guys, it would be easier to practise on the Saturday due to your way back to England but i am not sure i have been eard.

Wait and see

p.s : Roy when do you think we'll receive the documents (entries, track session sheet, ... also the last issue of the club)?

I have 24 no. paid up members with cars so far.
We have been allocated two laps of the full circuit, these will take place on Saturday.-CAN'T WAIT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Roy,

Can you confirm I am on your list (payement sent at the time) as I changed my vacation planning especially to be there (wife and kids are leaving without me.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.)
I cant wait for that track expereince /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Fred,
Can you email me how we could meet somewhere to get to the track?

Rgds
Fred

Hi Roy
Would be possible to post a list of who's going
so we can arrange to meet, at ports ect
Best Regards Dick

Hi Guys,
Fred you are included, I received your paperwork on 20/11/03.
Dick, I will send a communication to all drivers involved after I receive the final paperwork from france, once the final number of participants has been confirmed.
I hope to give all paid up members a list of all those participating (assuming I am not in breach of the data protection thing). Oh Dick - make sure your oil lines are secure, I want to go again in 2006 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Roy
would it not be possible to open a thread where each person going could post there, departure Port / Date / time so that people goiny the same route could possibly arrange to meet.
Pehaps Dave could work out the technicalites of this task.
example.
I will be leaving 21/07 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif at 07-00 Poole - Cherburg fast ferry.

Regards
Ian

[ QUOTE ]
Would it not be possible to open a thread where each person going could post there, departure Port / Date / time so that people going the same route could possibly arrange to meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT sounds like an excellent idea!
I'm on the Portsmouth/Le Havre at 0730 on 22 July.

G

22th of july !

Isn't it a bit early ? The event starts on the 23th if i remember well. For those who take A11 highway on the Saturday morning or Friday afternoon, don't know yet, it would be a pleasure to cruise with you. Who comes from other countries except UK ? Fred from Belgium, who else ?

Richard Gest and I PORTSMOUTH/CARN 20/july 23.15 arriving 07.30
regards Dick with oil? and no spins.PS Roy i was not driving
on both occasions

Well Guys,
I'll be accompanying Perrys (just to make sure he doesn't get in trouble)also leaving 21/07 at 07-00 Poole - Cherburg fast ferry. I'm taking Alan Brown with me -he's my minder!

Roy,

I have 2 Belgian GT40 owners (one of them Michel Bouty) who would also like to join.
Are they still places availabale as I am trying to get a Belgian community in place and this could be the trigger to meet more often with Belgian GT40 owners.
Tx
Rgds
Fred

Jane and I, and Brian and Pam Magee are booked on the Fastcat - Poole to St Malo on Monday 19th, returning on Thursday 29th, so we'll have a good few days before and after the race weekend to enjoy ourselves in France.
Staying in the same Gite as we used for the 2002 event, in Volnay about 15mins from the circuit.

Fred,
send their details, they can join the club and I will add them to the members attending if they want to join us.
we now have 25 cars attending! two more makes 27, can we get to 30?

Back