904 in Fran's Sig?

So now you are married and you have received the Dowry you should be making another trip to Michigan.....

Last edited:
good start?

Attachments

• porsche motor.jpg
    porsche motor.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 461
  • lippmann score 063.jpg
    lippmann score 063.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 478

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
So now you are married and you have received the Dowry you should be making another trip to Michigan.....

Hahahahaha
She doesn't make THAT much money. LOL

I actually have a few sales pending, I may be up to see you sooner than you'd like Mr. Hall. Hehehe

Should I ever decide to add the 904 alongside my Superlite Coupe, you can bet it will use the Cayman driveline!

Mmmmm.... RCR-962 !!!

I have just sorted Lou out a new job at one of my old firms, so she is doubling her money... The new house is sorted out and I will be out of the 911 in about 15 months time... At that point, there will be an empty space in the car park and I woudl LOVE to fill it with a 962/ Jag Grp.C car/ etc as per the 'what should RCR build next?' thread...

Although, I have always loved the 904 as well... Oh, and I am still loving the SLC... Options, options!

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
well dom.... there should be a UK SL-C around spring next year for you to come and see (dont forget to bring a pack of biscuits) :laugh:

Interesting colour scheme, but that looks lovely!

Sign me up, where can I get one! :)

Jammy Dodgers AND a Caramel Bar... This car better be good I tell ya!

This undamaged 904 is currently for sale in Oz. The owner expects A$170,000 - A$200,000 for it. One Porsche Club member has already offered his GT3 plus cash, such i the appeal. I wish Fran's factory was closer to me, and I could persuade him to do a 904 replica to Australian Design Rules.

Dalton

Attachments

• P904.jpg
    P904.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 338
Back