BDRGT#153 Build Gallery

Some more updates for you:

abd.sized.jpg

abe.sized.jpg

abf.sized.jpg

Tks Jay,I spoke with Reg yesterday & he said my car & the Gulf car were set to ship 6/30. The cars are also up on the Backdraft site. He has been driving his BDR GT (red one ) & said the car is amazing . Every seam is perfect ,the doors close like a Mercedesbenz & the new interior is just as plush. He said you could drive the car everyday.Auto Futura builds these cars to perfection with the best of everything .I hope we see my car by the end of July.:happy:

BDR GT # 153 was dropped off today around 12:30. The car is awesome & everthing is perfect from her long journey. Spent the day with the guys from Vintage . Jay, his dad Ed & I removed the rear clip while Brian was getting the Roush ready to drop in. Jay is going to post the pictures for me so he'll keep the build log going. Keep posted as things are going quick and the car will be at Lime Rock for the Rolex Vintage Festival next week.
Although the car is about a month late I must say that the guys @ Auto Futura build a beautiful GT. The fit, finish and quality is amazing .
Hurry up with the pictures Jay !

A J we will be there all weekend. We have a 30 x 25 tent in the "mid way " grass area . We'll have the BDR GT & a couple of Cobra's also.
Look forward to seeing you there .
Rick

thanks Jack, we'll be working all day tomorrow so we hope to be connecting hoses and wiring by the end of the day. We'll being doing pictures of the whole install so check back.

we had lots of problems with the Roush alt & A/C compressor and bracket. It does not want to fit & needs the grinder ?Ouch :veryangry:

I only got to drive her around the block a few times but it is in good hands & with a couple of Cobra's @ The Lime Rock Rolex Vintage Festival . Oh yeah the laps around the block were awesome .:thumbsup:

photo.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Congrats! I'll probably see you Monday as I'm going up there on the Harley and Saturday looks iffy for a scooter.Can't wait to check that thing out! A.J.

After a Saturday 8/23 delivery the BDR GT made it to The Lime Rock Rolex Vintage Festival on Thursday 8/28. The GT got a warm welcome with lots of interest. Jay had a guy who came to the shop today to look some more ? Hope he pulls the trigger ? The weather was great & there were lots of beautiful cars to see .:thumbsup:

Back