BDRGT#153 Build Gallery

my better half wants to drive the car :cry: :cry: :cry:
aao.jpg

Whats up Rick, Nice seeing you and the boys @ Limerock. Your GT look and sounds awsome. I think I'll have to order the the Dark Blue with white. When are we going to have time to drive the Cobras? Good luck with the new ride.

Roz you should order one & it will match your Cobra. The car is awesome & I got to drive it some more yesterday.Tricky to get in & out but once in the car is beautiful inside .It's quiet,solid,you are surrounded in hand double stiched leather & I was crusing with the A/c on. Other than that it is a race car. Also get the Roush engine .:happy:

here are some pictures from the BDR GT @ the start of the build showing the stainless mono,frame work,suspension,&other good stuff. They spend over 600 + man hours.

bdrgt_003_tn.jpg

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Although the photo is small, it sure looks like a bit of thought went into the console design. Nice job.

T.

Had the GT out for a ride today. All I can say is HOLY #%@$ and WOW !!!
Just a few more things to do & she is all set . I found some really nice mirrors from Pegasus Racing.It is a formula type in caron fiber (which matches my car) & can mount on the door or window area with good visibility. I.m going to mount them this weekend so I'll post so pics. For now here are some shots for today.

Seriously Rick, your car is one of the nicest GT40's I have seen since I ahve been visiting the site. Really great sound too.

Regards

Jack

Back