F1 in 2014.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Just got back from Singapore, my liver is in recovery. Terrific race and a great city.
Lewis drove very well, Nico had no luck, Alonso should have been penalised for his missing the first Chicane, he passed two cars but only gave back one position.
The honey bear was very lucky to finish but still managed to beat Vettel.

Wrong of course Vettel beat Ricciardo my dyslexia showing.:laugh:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
According to social media they were visited by the bailiffs because of complaints by one supplier. But will be racing in Japan.

Vettel reported to be in serious talks with Ferrari.

The quote goes he feels being let down by his team because of current season´s bad car. How pathetic...:thumbsdown:

Malcolm

Supporter
A top driver will always blame his car rather than himself. Its what they do, doesn't matter if it is Vettel or anyone else. Its the first line in the drivers book of excuses.....

He was so good at driving the now banned technology he is not adapted to the new technology as well as others.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
A top driver will always blame his car rather than himself. Its what they do, doesn't matter if it is Vettel or anyone else. Its the first line in the drivers book of excuses.....

He was so good at driving the now banned technology he is not adapted to the new technology as well as others.

Including a SMILY Australian (But don't tell Pete)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Vettel reported to be in serious talks with Ferrari.

The quote goes he feels being let down by his team because of current season´s bad car. How pathetic...:thumbsdown:

I agree, plus I think Ferrari is talking to the wrong Red Bull driver...

Yes they should go for the austalian

Bob

Agree with Jim and Bob.

IMO Ricciardo is a driver with a future.

But from Ferrari´s view Vettel with 4 world championships under his belt would make perfect sense to replace Alonso who´s on the leave anyway. Adding to that, he would team up with Raikonnen who is Vettel´s buddy. Not sure for how much longer, though...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Vettel to Ferrari, Alonso to Mclaren , kyvat to Red Bull..
I thought it was poor form by Vettel to Change his helmet colour to Red for Quali,
Just after the announcement was made. Showed Zero respect for the RB team.

Back