Help for those RF40 owners at the build stage

hi guys ,i was wondering if anybody could tell me the manufactures part numbers on the aircon system,evaporator-condenser-dryer-pressure switch.thanks ali

Attachments

• 78480-DASH4-30-05001.jpg
    78480-DASH4-30-05001.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 382
hi kim, yes kim i need a bit of help now.im after some electrical diagrams as i never got any so i dont really know where the wires go, have got the rf wiring looms though.also as with my thread above i am after some names and part numbers so i can source parts here in nz now if it is possible. thanks ali

HILLY

Supporter
Ali,
You should have several emails coming your way. The attachments are in word format and one or two of them are fairly large due to the photo’s. If you have any problems with them let me know and I will convert them to PDF’s and resend them.
You also need to fix your email address in your personal details (.com)

If anyone in the States or UK needs used parts sourced, Like driveshafts or what ever
let me know as I am happy to locate and forward on if it helps someone out.

Ron Earp

Admin
Anyone have the CD of the build manual PDF? I gave mine to Dan when I sold my car, but, I could use a copy of it again. I think I still have it on a server backup as it was on www.gt40s.com for awhile per RF request for a customer, but that will require a boatload of IT work to pull off of tape! ;-(

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks guys, Jim local to me burned me one and I'll pickup from him and have a look at his car. Like to see how he is progresing with it anyhow and I've been lax about heading down his way to have a look. Thanks again!

Ron

I have a couple of manuals on disc laying around. Having built a couple I would be happy to answer any questions.

I am in Sydney Aust.
I have almost 28 years expeariance in the automotive trade.
I have a lot off connections for parts & am happy to point people in the direction of sources.
Happy to help on any tech matters.
Have an RF & have made most parts.
Happy to help email do not pm as idont always check that.

Guys dont mean to have a go but you pritty much butchered this thread by talking about eng mounts & tail lamps ect.

Jim.

Thanks to everyone for offers of help and advice for RF owners still in the construction phase, I had leather seats - ss eyelets on order to meet ADR`S.
Now looking for a new source of supply!

Regards,Burnsy
RF 104.

I have taken the R/F manual on disk and exploded every thumbnail to full size and made a new manual, which will enable you guys who have poor vision to see what the hell you need to. Having done that made it much clearer when macking changes or modifying the build. I will try make it available as a download from 40inches.com. I'll post when it is available or you can email me direct.

The upper brake light fitting is a "Hella" part and can be wired either as a stand alone brake light or as a combination tail/brake light.

They are not expensive and readily available.

check with your Hella retailer.

Back