OK Techno Geeks, tell me...

Keith

What these are.... :)

ATT00003.jpg

And...

ATT00007.jpg

Forum points prizes for the first correct answer....

Keith

Nice try Damian but incorrect. Try some 'blue sky thinking' :)

100 forum points to the first correct answer - you can only spend them in the Paddock and only then if you are not too conservative with them - you must be prepared to be a bit liberal with your prize. :laugh:

(PS I didn't have a clue first time I saw them)

Keith

Hmmm, similar temperature as Ian really I suppose David, but on balance I think Ian is probably wearing less clothes than you right now.

Clue: They are REALLY clever, no, I mean REALLY..:)

PS That wasn't really a clue was it, sorry. This is: they are a SET i.e. they work togther hence the five hole holder.

Last edited:

Keith

Wow, interesting answers, but sadly not correct I'm afraid. Think projection but right out of the box.. :)

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Speakers for a 5.0 channel home theater system (one center channel, two front channels, two rear [surround] channels), perhaps designed for near-field use, such as in front of a computer?

[eidt--if so, they look to be wireless (and perhaps battery powered?)....WAAAY COOL! Oh, wait, I see one of them might contain a LFE transducer, so change that to a 5.1 channel sound system?]

Cheers from Doug!!

Last edited:

Keith

Here's the man that invented or rather developed the system. It makes very heavy use of Bluetooth technology. The 'system' is at rest in it's holder. There are other configurations but this is the basic one.

ATT00004.jpg

Keith

Well I think that's as close as we're going to get. Well done Chris, you have won the 100 Paddock Points. Please contact David Morton for redemption in Marlow England. Hope you like cheese & wine mate :)

Anyway, I have an appointment with Captain Morgan and so I'll leave you with this tit bit. Pretty amazing huh?

ATT00001.jpg

That's right, it's a full size computer in the pocket! Allegedly this is the new laptop for the future. Quite how far off production it is I don't know but it's real and it works...:)

I suppose the last is a video camera as Damian and Pat suggested.

So a laser keyboard, projector screen, speaker, CPU and video camera.

Edit: Oops. A little late with the response.

Last edited:
Back