Olivers Ride RF with ZF

Ken,

I'm not sure that you had to go all the way to Australia for your manifold. It looks virtually identical to a crossram manifold, built in house, by TWM in California.

Very nice, no matter where it's from!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just curious...will you need to trim the fiberglass around the induction hole, or will the manifold squeeze through there?

Bill

John B

Temp Selling Pass
To flip or not to flip??????

Not flip.. Pantera shift patern...simpler install with out the exspensive modifications to the gearbox.

Attachments

• 77387-DSC_5860.JPG
    77387-DSC_5860.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 445

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Larger Master clutch to handle the larger throwout bearing.

Attachments

• 77413-DSC_5906.JPG
    77413-DSC_5906.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 437

John B

Temp Selling Pass
The bell housing is from Kenedy engineering. It is a very nice piece for $350.00. ERA is around $1000.00 more or less. It is alot lower than the flipped version. This also allowed the engine to be lower in the chasis. The oil pan had to shave a litle more so it would not hang over the chasis. It is a very nice fit.

Oliver

John

I do like those valve covers.

regards

Chris Melia. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
but you've got a different bellhouse then is fitted to the pantera zf
your's is lower

look's smashing

Frank

[/ QUOTE ]

How can it be lower? The input shaft still has to align with the crankshaft. Correct?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris Kouba

Supporter
That's what I thought too. Assuming same clutch size it would just give more or less clearance (internally) around the pressure plate.

Chris

Back