P4 in Red

Rear...

Attachments

• 28956-Cnv0674.jpg
    28956-Cnv0674.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 531
I'm heading out next week to check em out. The Lola is really coming along. Wiring is almost done and then we'll bolt it back together. It will be home by spring. P4 will be back at my shop for final assembly in about 3 weeks. One fine spring day I'll line them all up for a photo.
Best

Snakeeyes, I make head light covers along with the bodies for Dragon Motor Cars. I think the head light covers are the same as the Lister. The covers originally came off a Beck car.
I also made all the plexi parts for the FFR Daytona Coupe. Interesting that the middle portion of the Daytona head light cover will fit the Dragon. Not perfect, but it works OK.
Jim, I see that they are extending the edge of the cover. That is the hardest part of the process. I have found that I had to extend all the parts out to at least three to four inches to prevent the parts from distorting while moulding. After a lot of trial & error, I got it right. I can't wait to see the car when it's done. Lime Rock maybe??????

Bill and Others in NY area
On April 10 I'm having an unveiling in Conn. PM me for details.
Best
(My Shop)

Attachments

• 29231-shop 1.jpg
    29231-shop 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 482
Thanks Jim, I'll email you for directions when the time gets close. If the weather isn't too bad, I'll drive down in my Daytona Coupe.

Jim, is that an Autolifters lift? It looks similar to mine (the best "tool" purchase I've made).

The P4 is gorgeous (surprise). I can't wait to see the family photo when it and the T70 are completed.

Bill Hough, I'd like to buy a set of those covers from you if you have any, and discuss the Dragon cars. Please e-mail me at [email protected], if you would be so kind.

Back