RCR Chassis #14 Ron McCall

Ron McCall

Supporter
Some new pics ! I picked the rockers and hood up from the painters! The color is Windveil Blue from the '06 Ford Mustang.
It will have white sill stripes and black BRM wheels.

Attachments

• 76916-121_2121-2.JPG
    76916-121_2121-2.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,988
Looks Great Ron!

What kind of engine are you using and what is the horsepower?

John

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, looks like you squeezed it in with the Drysump, the headers look like they will be tight. The car is looking looking good!

Sandy

For a litle cheaper source of the driving lights, look at the 2006 Dodge Ram driving lights. They are just below the regular light in the bumper.

Bill

Attachments

• 76946-WebP1010037.jpg
    76946-WebP1010037.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,977

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Wow Ron,

Looking good. How long until you figure it'll be moving under its own power (not counting bodywork stuff... just a mobile chassis)?

Keep up the good work and keep posting the pics!

Chris

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I ended up finding some Marschal driving lights and buckets on ebay, will see how they look when they arrive. Hopefully they will work, will get some pic when they arrive.

Sorry for the thread diversion :)

Sandy

Ron McCall

Supporter
Thanks for the replys guys.
Bill: I already have the driving lights.Thanks for the input though. I should have asked before.You could have saved me some $$.

Chris,
I don't have a time table set.I am starting the headers this weekend (I hope) And tonight I will fit the side windows.
I would like to have the car painted,chassis powdercoated and back together before Carlisle in May.
Then I will reinstall the driveline wire and plumb the car as well as many detail peices.
I would like to have it running,not completed,by the end of the summer!
I have several events planned for the Pantera though so progress might slow a bit.
Later,

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ron,
Your slave cylinder execution is exactly what I was planning. Whose cylinder did you use? Did you make your bracket?

The project appears to be moving along very nicely. Kudos... lookin great!

Ron McCall

Supporter
Rob,
The slave is a "long throw" replacement for a DeTomaso Pantera.The bracket was made by Dennis Quella at Pantera Performance.

Later,

Ron McCall

Supporter
Mike,
Fran and I actually spoke about that today.If I get enough done on it I will be glad to display it .It definately won't be done but it should be pretty far along.

Later,

Ron McCall

Supporter
I installed the side windows and made up inside door releases this week.

Attachments

• 77275-121_2158-2.JPG
    77275-121_2158-2.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 2,073

Ron McCall

Supporter
Sorry,i posted the same picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Attachments

• 77276-121_2157-2.JPG
    77276-121_2157-2.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,988
Back