RCR-P UNVEILING at Carlisle

We will be displaying the NEW RCR-P at Carlisle for the first public viewing....we will have a rolling chassis and the body.....the chassis is fitted with a GM factory supercharged Ecotec engine/trans package PLUS we may have a V8 version there too......STAY TUNED....it is a killer car.
Pushrod suspension..semi mono chassis...a Daytona Prototype style Group C......for the street or the track.....

There will also be an available TK minus P4 along with a customer car to be delivered at the show as a true representation of an "as supplied" Deluxe plus kit.....chassis # 14 of Ron McCall will also be on display......showing us all how it should be done....

I hope to see many new and old friends.....see ya there.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ron,

I already have my room my car and my flight booked and if nothing unexpected occurs will be in Carlisle Friday afternoon.
Anyway what a differance a year makes, last year you had your first 40 and you were under a roof while RF was outside and only Jerry was there. This year your first completed car and no RF.

I hope you have a great show and looking foward to speaking with you again.

Peter

Bring a rain coat and a something warm to wear Peter? You never know what the weather is going to there. It seems to rain at least one day!

Bill,

Being from Florida anything under 70 degrees F is freezing as far as Im concerned but having first gone in 97 I come prepared for anything.

One year I drove up with my son who had just turned 18 and this was our road trip, no little brother, no mom just to guys on a 5 day road trip. That year on Saturday the weather was overcast with a 15 mph wind blowing and a temp of 42. We froze our A-- of, when we got back to the hotel we were so cold I turned the heat up as far as it would go and we got under the bed covers fully clothed till we warmed up. As we left Carlisle the Sunday to drive home he commented that this was a nice part of the country but he could not live there, to cold.

Looking foward to meeting as many from the forum that make it.

Peter

Ron Earp

Admin
Who else is heading up there? I didn't see the other Carlisle thread so this will do for the moment.

Ron

Devin

Supporter
I plan on attending at least Saturday and maybe part of Sunday if we can find a hotel close enough not to drive half way home Saturday night.

I certainly hope to see many manufacturers/suppliers there since that is my primary reason for going. Secondly is meeting folks from here. Do we have a "hangout" spot that we all can call the pit stop between checking out the show?

Let's get a quick show of hands on who else is going...

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Get a grip Fran, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif
We'd love/ want to see some pictures of your new "toy". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif
Dave

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I wish.
Affairs of state take precedence. Get some pictures of it on this web asap or ...or... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif
Hope the show is going well for RCR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gifYes, I know, it goes without saying - but it's exciting here as well even though the suspense is keeping me awake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/zzzzz.gif

PS where is Carlisle? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dave ..thanks

I am really excited about the RCR-P.... it is nice having a clean sheet of paper....it may not be some peoples cup of tea but it sure is mine......
With the popularity of the Daytona Prototype cars here in the USA and passion for the old Group C and GTP cars I am sure it will pull a few heart strings.....and purse strings too hopefully... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back