Replicas of Gurney-Westlake Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum of six of the ten sets spoken for as of this evening...I have asked Chris to make more so I can have them in stock in the USA

The Valve covers are 200 pounds plus shipping from Michigan to wherever in the States....Paypal can be paid to Chris Melia directly ..

Please PM me and I will give you his Paypal account name...same goes for anyone else that would like to prepay and guarantee a set..
regards

Gents..

any payments made to for the valve covers must be made in UK Sterling through Paypal...not US dollars....

the funds become $25 short if done in USD...

Just an FYI..

GUYS....
Due to unforseen circumstances my container will not be leaving the UK for another month minimum...SO.....Chris may be contacting you about doing a direct shipment from him to you...unfortunately it wont be free international shipping,like I provide.
If you have paid Chris please drop him an email and let him know whether you would like him to ship directly or not...

John B

Temp Selling Pass
To let everybody know, the order that just came through from are all sold! If you want a set, i'm sure they will start taking names..and once they have enough names, another special order will be made..but expect to wait...I have been waint since July..

Oliver.

Hi Guys

I have 4 sets available NOW!!! 11th November 05 and will have another 10 sets ready by the first week of December first come first served.

£200 per set plus shipping email me direct please.

regards

Chris Melia. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Recieved my Gurney-Weslake valve covers today for the Uk!!!

Absoulutly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!quility is top notch!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifOliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back