Replicas of Gurney-Westlake Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheels and Ron,

I have replied to both of you ..so I dont know what is going on with my email.

As is stated above in a couple of different places..please conatct Chris directly as my container has been delayed...meaning "no free shipping" for valve covers

[ QUOTE ]
GUYS....
Due to unforseen circumstances my container will not be leaving the UK for another month minimum...SO.....Chris may be contacting you about doing a direct shipment from him to you...unfortunately it wont be free international shipping,like I provide.
If you have paid Chris please drop him an email and let him know whether you would like him to ship directly or not...

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris's email is "[email protected]"

[ QUOTE ]
£200 per set plus shipping email me direct please.

regards

Chris Melia.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know for a fact that he has another ten sets being made at the moment so don't panic guys....sorry for the confusion

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I recieved the valve covers yesterday from the Uk...They are fantastic...I payed directly, and they were at my house in 1 week..

Oliver

hi Bill

yours went in the post last Friday 11 November, the day after I got your shipping address. The US postal service can take up to two weeks I understand unless customs decides to play games.

Regards

Chris.

Thanks Chris!

I got mine about a week ago, so I got the chance to bore the relatives with them over Thanksgiving!

Oh, well, it was fun for me...

Garrett

[ QUOTE ]
I got mine about a week ago, so I got the chance to bore the relatives with them over Thanksgiving!

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you use them to hold the cranberry sauce or sweet potatoes?

On my dining room table I have a replica Weber carburetor salt and pepper shakers. The trumpets are the shakers and the body opens up to store toothpicks and sugar packets.

Hi all

Just to let you guys know that I have just collected another batch of Gurney Westlake replica valve covers, I have shipped out two sets already to Jim Downard, and Paul Wheeler.
So I currently have 8 sets for sale.

regards

Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Chris,
Got my covers Wednesday Dec. 28. Beautiful. Super smooth exchange. I paid, Chris made, Chris shipped, I recieved. Simple, smooth, and well worth the asking price. I think I'll have them painted black and have the tops polished like I saw in an earlier post. Thanks for you effort Chris.

hi Jim and Paul

Pleased to hear that you got your valve cover and that you are happy with them, I have six sets left

regards

Chris./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Wonderful Chris
Just like you promised.
A well made piece of engineering.
Many thanks , just need the engine now.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Hi Guys

the last two sets of Gurney Weslake valve covers, first come first served basis, £200 per set plus £25 shipping to the USA by priority mail.
I wont have any more until fall.

regards

Chris.

What about some sort of valve cover spacer with both bolt patterns. Something you could bolt to the head then bolt the valve cover to? I am sure someone could make it, just not me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back