Superlite GTA

OK....enough of keeping you guessing...

This is the clay sculpture that the moulds are being pulled from...

Doors are fully functional which is why we developed the clay surface over a production intent cabin structure.

There are some beautiful little details that will show really well with the gloss of a painted surface...

Tailights (not shown) are LED...

Fran, any chance we can see a picture of the taillights whenever you get a chance?

Mr. Wolfe

Not for a while....they have been prototyped and are now being moulded for production..

They are very slender and follow the underside of the return along the trailing edge of the tail section...some of the renderings shown earlier are pretty accurate...

All looks good, but a car isn't just about the shell. So how is the frame and the driveline coming? Can we have a glimpse of that pleeease? :)

Not for a while....they have been prototyped and are now being moulded for production..

They are very slender and follow the underside of the return along the trailing edge of the tail section...some of the renderings shown earlier are pretty accurate...

attachment.php

:thinking2:

I have a question Fran; from the model, the roof line basically follows the eclipse stock. I'm sure, though, that the back seat area of the stock cabin will be severed somehow as that is where the engine will sit. I'm assuming you keep the entire roof but have constructed a firewall behind the front seats? Basically from the roll bar back in the picture below.

0308_19z+Mitsubishi_Eclipse+Interior_View.jpg

Quick question, for us Canadians, can we use the 95-99 eagle talons? Mitsubishi Eclipse were not available here from 95-99

Back