The Pot Party!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Gee Bob, even Fox viewers agree with the "pot party"

Fox News Poll Backfires: 70 Percent Support Occupy Wall Street | Fox News is running a poll on their website asking readers if the 99 Percent movement represents their views on the economy. In a move that likely surprised the network — which has consistently belittled, smeared, distorted, and otherwise dismissed the protests — the vast majority of respondents, many of whom are likely Fox viewers, said they agree with the movement:

Gee Bob, I thought we were talking about the "Occupy" protesters.

Bob I see you have still not added your real name to your site info.

You know our names (you continualy make fun of my name) yet you continue to post while hiding behind a "handel".

Please go and read site rule #2 and then add your real name. We really want to know who we are talking to.

Last edited:
Gee, Jim, we were, my link brought us to a Gallup poll showing;

"The 64% of Americans who say big government will be the biggest threat to the country is just one percentage point shy of the record high, while the 26% who say big business is down from the 32% recorded during the recession."

You know, big business, one of the random string of complaints from your spawn over at all the occupies.

If you're referring to my other link, that was to debunk you stupid claim that Fox readers approve of OWS.

Bob,

If I had a chat with you, would it mean that I'm as conservative as you are?

I once had a chat with a gay...

Sorry, but I have to run to my medic!!!!!

Nothing against Gay rights to marry or foster/adopt. But holy cow, that is a step too far. When will common sense return to the hallowed, carpeted-halls of our governments?

What a collective bunch of wan*ers one and all!

Always Bob, Always. I doubt everyone, all the time.

AND NO JIM et-al, THAT IS NOT PARANOIA, simply common sense.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Q. Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees?

A. So the guys and gurls can march in the shade on gay pride day!

SOO WRONG THERE !!!

It's so the German Army can march in the shade...

Q. Why are the streets of Paris lined with trees?

A. So the guys and gurls can march in the shade on gay pride day!

SOO WRONG THERE !!!

It's so the German Army can march in the shade...

Sorry, I should have mentioned I was paraphrasing that joke. Got lazy. Anyway, don't Germany and France belong to the same country anyway???? ;~)

Back