The Pot Party!

Read the whole article, looked at the salacious photos....looks a bit like the photos of Woodstock back in the 60's.

Here is one paragraph in the article about the miscreants that impressed me:

"The leaders of the protest are furious at the manner in which it has been hijacked and have set up a make-shift internal police to stop the debauched behaviour."

As usual, an honorable protest movement has been tainted by a few unscrupulous individuals, not entirely new within the field of politics, that's for sure!

I, for one, like the idea that people have assumed the TEA Party's anger about the current financial situation in which we find our country....and, I suspect, the total population that agrees with the current "Occupy Wall Street" movement will certainly exceed those who agree with the TEA Party's movement.

Just more proof that the more you follow the curve from centrist to the radical right wing and centrist to the radical left wing, the more they act like the same people where the two fringe "ends" (almost) meet.

Guys'n'Gals, it's just human nature...when things get bad, there is always someone there to take advantage of the strong emotional investment people have in their "cause". It happens in the far left (remember Jerry Ruben of the Youth International Party??) and the far right (remember Andrew Beitbart of the TEA Party??)?

Personally, though, if I had the choice, I'd choose a movement where people are wanting to "make love" over a movement where people want to "make hate" any day.....guess you can see where my loyalties lie :thumbsup: .

Cheers, Doug!!
Yerugliness,

Once again, I dare you to drive within reach of these wonderful Pot party members in your shiny, expensive overpowered (with gasoline) conspicuous over consumption hobby vehicle. You've got stuff they think they should have right now. If they can't get it, then no one should have it. You're old enough to be retired. You're the enemy to these anarchists buddy.

Its funny you mention Woodstock, because I've already said several times that you old Hippies are embracing the Pot Party kids because your mother didn't let you go to Woodstock, so you are reliving your youth through them.

Breitbart violent? Show me any proof of that. Show me any proof of any violence at any Tea Party event. The violence of the Pot Partiers is already well documented.

Look at the filth these children are living in and then look at any news coverage of the aftermath of any Tea Party event, you see the grounds cleaner than before the event.

You know all this, and your side is working overtime to spin this Pot Party mess into some kind of slacker's paradise. By trying to make this look like a wonderful event and tying it in any way to a Tea Party event is only adding nails to the coffin of the future of the Liberal movement in this country.

You know what happened in the last election, and you know that is only a drop in the bucket to what will happen in the next. What a great time to be alive.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
No, under your theory above, you sucked money out of the system you didn't need. You (like most of the people you criticize) paid money into a general fund and then when you qualified for a payout, you took it even though you stated here you didn't need to.

I'm going to keep reminding you of that EVERY time you use offensive crap in describing others who have accepted benefits from our social welfare systems.

If in your world they are theives, then you are too.

Once again jeff, unemployment is paid jointly by the employee and employer. I didn't take money from others, I paid into it for 40 plus years as an employee and employer. I collected once. Why don't you go find a nice quiet spot and perform an unnatural act upon yourself jeffie!

Jeff,

If unemployment is paid jointly by the employee and the employer, and "takes no money from others" why do you think that Al and the other consevatives complain so bitterly about those lazy people on unemployment?

Al admitted that he took unemployment money that he did not need, I wonder what the lonely one thinks of that?

Hypocracy, is alive and well.

The "lonely one" knows that we are all born Liberals by necessity. We are helpless and need the considerable resources of adults to keep us alive.

The critical step is that IF one matures, Liberal before thirty no heart-liberal after thirty no brain, he takes on his own responsibilities and contributes to society rather than become a drag on it.

A perfect example is the massive Liberal debt we are laying on our children and their children.

Still waiting for your, Mr. Craik, to take up my dare and tell your "lazy slave" theory to an actual African American, liberal or conservative.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Tell us again about the "liberal debt"

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=19></TD><TD class=nrml>National Debt as a Percent of National Income

</TD><TD width=19></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- center ROW 2, Type=Text ================= --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><!-- C-Row TN --><TD width=19></TD><TD class=nrml>
US-National-Debt-GDP.gif

For you consevatives, the red upward lines are Republicans running up the debt!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tell us again about the "liberal debt"

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=19></TD><TD class=nrml>National Debt as a Percent of National Income

</TD><TD width=19></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- center ROW 2, Type=Text ================= --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><!-- C-Row TN --><TD width=19></TD><TD class=nrml>
US-National-Debt-GDP.gif

For you consevatives, the red upward lines are Republicans running up the debt!

ON topic there, Craik. Congress spends the money.

"Lazy slaves" You want to bring up someone's past statements, I'll keep bringing this one up.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bobby, two questions,

(1) Was anything I said untrue?
(2) I show us were said anything about lazy slaves

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width=19></TD><TD class=nrml>US National Debt Graph: What They Never Tell You

Debt Compared to National Income
Reagan got elected by telling the country the debt was "out of control." Compared to national income, it was the lowest in 50 years. He probably didn't know. But his supply-side economists did. They lied to America.
In 1981 Reagan's supply siders wrote the tax cuts for the rich and his budgets. The Senate was Republican, and Reagan got the Southern Dems in the House to vote for him. All Republicans and a few Dems voted for the budget. The national debt had its worst year since 1945. The next year it got worse, and for 20 out of 20 years, the supply siders raised the debt relative to our ability to pay.

Only under Clinton did the debt go down.

Republicans are responsible for most, all our debt!

Bobby, two questions,

(1) Was anything I said untrue?
(2) I show us were said anything about lazy slaves

(1) Plenty of what you say is rote memory Liberal dogma, untrue to the core.

(2) Are you going to make me dig up your theory on why one segment of society hasn't "advanced?" Even to suggest that, forget your lazy slave theory, is ridiculous when you consider the President of the United States is African American.

Bobby,

Tell us what I said that was untrue or shut up!

You said, and you even expected fallout from it, that the AA population was behind because they were the only group that didn't come here on their own initiative.

This is your out isn't it. Everything you say politically is untrue. I'm not interested in digging through your vast posting history.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You said, and you even expected fallout from it, that the AA population was behind because they were the only group that didn't come here on their own initiative.

This is your out isn't it. Everything you say politically is untrue. I'm not interested in digging through your vast posting history.

Bobby, you just said the "EVERYTHING" I say politically is untrue.

I post alot, so it should be easy for you to give us, say 5 or 10 examples of unture statements I have made.

Bobby, you just said the "EVERYTHING" I say politically is untrue.

I post alot, so it should be easy for you to give us, say 5 or 10 examples of unture statements I have made.

As I said I'm not interested in plowing through your posts. If its political, its a lie, you are a Repeater for the Liberal lie machine. Don't feel you're special, Jim, there are millions of you Repeaters out there.

Just go and tell your theory to your AA friends, Jim.

Have you got the guts to back up your words with action?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bob, I'll ask one more time.

Show us were I said anything about lazy slaves and show us were I said anything that is not true.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You talked about the "massive Liberal debt" I posted charts and graphs that showed you were wrong, most of the massive debt is due to Reagan and Bush.

Now its you turn.

Bob, I'll ask one more time.

Show us were I said anything about lazy slaves and show us were I said anything that is

not true.
Originally Posted by Jim Craik

I know I'll probably take flak for this, but........

Veek, there may be another reason all together, rather than blaming the education system that seems to serve most very well, how about this.

As I have stated many times, the main reason America is great is that we have always attracted the best and brightest from around the world. Smart people with risk taking tendancies. The lazy ones are still in Prague, or Mexico City. This has allowed the US to have for the most part a smart hard working population.

This may get me in trouble..... but there is one exception, one group missed out on the natural selection, folks who were brough here as slaves. Choice was not involved, actually we got the ones who got caught. This could help to explain why one group has a harder time being sucessful.

Just show this to your AA friends and let them tell you if its true or not, Jim.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Gee Bobby, just because you do not like something does not make it untrue does it!

Bobby, you just said that "EVERYTHING" I say politically is untrue.

We are waiting for some examples or are you just a big lier?

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
We are waiting for some examples or are you just a big lier?

Fortunately, Jim, I can't see anything LB posts, but I think we know the answer to that question :idea: !

Standard slash and run tactics....make an unsupportable assertion without adding IMHO ( not that hard at all ) and then when challenged, try to sidestep the issue with additional unsupportable assertions.

Keep in mind, I can't see any of LB's posts, but Jim, and be truthful....did I hit the nail on the head or am I all wet?

Cheers, Doug!!

Last edited:
Back