Webber SET UP and Tune Tutorial

Section for downloads

Hi Ron,

Would it be possible to have a section on the forum where files can be uploaded and downloaded? I think it would be useful if we can share material as films, drawings, etc.This DVD in question, fwould not be a great example. It could be transfered into a AVI format so it would not take too much space on the server.

Regards
Henrik Smedberg

Ok,

maybe I am blind and stupid. Can someone please tell me a link or phone # to call where I could by this video on tuning webers.

I just don't see it.

Thank you in advance

Hmmm. Made paypal payment and tried to send PM but received "PM quota exceeded" message. Anyone receive a DVD yet?

Thanks,
Scott

Ron Earp

Admin
You can also click on his name here and send him an email. It is still connected to his proper email address and will reach him if he's checking.

The reason his PM box is full is that he has never been on the new board, when it swapped over in May, and new quotas and changes caused some boxes to be full.

Ron

He's not accepting any email via his profile either. I hope that smell is not my money going up in smoke...I hate that smell.
-Scott

Ron Earp said:
You can also click on his name here and send him an email. It is still connected to his proper email address and will reach him if he's checking.

The reason his PM box is full is that he has never been on the new board, when it swapped over in May, and new quotas and changes caused some boxes to be full.

Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
He isn't a cheat as far as I know so I don't think you worry about that. His email address is:

[email protected]

We've had enough of that money up in smoke on the forum this year, I'm sure you'll be okay with this. I have one I bought from him and if you can't get it from him I'll give you mine. I've watched it and pretty much absorbed it.

Ron

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Scott, Ron and others,

I swapped email with him just last week. I inquired if he might still be interested in supplying the Weber DVD to which he said he would; he added that he would be having another batch created shortly and would be back in touch.

Other interested parties might want to jump in as well.

Regards,

T.

Fellas,

Thanks for your replies. I'll send a gentle e-mail and let some time pass...I don't have any pressing need anyway...but still really hate that smell.

Scott

Just an FYI here....never did get a DVD...just some pissy e-mails and empty promises. The smell actually was my money turning to vapor.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Scott,

I'm sorry that didn't work out. I think I have the DVD in the office and I'll send it to you. I don't need it any longer and sorry to have vouched for John under the circumstances. Shoot me your address via PM or email and I'll try to locate mine for you.

Best,
Ron

SpyderMike said:
is that the Raven in your avitar - Wayne Hadley's?

Yes. I have only seen a brief video of it in action (as it was destroyed: http://www.kbvp.com/xtreme/video-pl...340k.wmv&vd=Wayne+Handley+Crash&vw=320&vh=240 ) but never saw Wayne fly it in person (it was only around for a year and then nearly killed Wayne). I would love to find some more video of that monster. How are you familiar w/ it? Perhaps we should continue the discussion in the "paddock" area at the bottom of the forums list.
-Scott

Last edited:
Wow! I'm now a gentleman! What a change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

Anyway, It looks like i'm going to have to buy the VHS To DVD machine. I now have 47 interested parties. Steve, the dvd will be your best friend setting the carbs up. It walks you through the whole process setting up and syncing the carbs. When I first got my webers i read the book and went through the process of of trying to synce the carbs by the book. I took a long time and I thought i was going to give up giving my experience with webers. Once I got the tape, I hade them synce in 10 minutes...NO JOKE! The jetting I still had to play with a little but not too much. I assure you when the technition demonstrated syncing the carbs it was a breeze. But please make sure you read the book! It will make you understand the functions of the carb. This also make trouble shooting easier too. Again I will take a little bit of time due to the quantity. But I will get one to you ASAP.

Best regards

Oliver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned.gif

I have just joined the site and wonder if I can still get one of these DVD's

Please send email if you still have them.
Thanks,
Jerry
[email protected]

Back