Webber SET UP and Tune Tutorial

I found the DVD and watched it again. It is about 24 minutes in duration. It was made by Fast Freddy back in the 1980s I would say. Half of the video covers the assembly of weber IDA 48s. The next 5 or 6 minutes cover the installation of the carbs on an intake manifold with his linkage system. The final 6 minutes or so covers synchronizing them. It does not address tuning the carbs (selection of jets, adjustment of idle, mixture, accelerator pump, etc.). All it really covers is how to synch the carbs using his linkage system. Personally, I find it of little value.

Having said that, you might find something of interest here. I will make a few copies for those interested. Please PM me with details and I will try to get this out in the next week or two.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Mike - If Ron can't host it - I may be able to help.. I would not publish the link though as it will be picked up by the web crawlers and everybody and their brother would be Downloading it.. We could work it out in PMs though for established members..

There is also another site where you might be able to host it::

Scribd ((not sure if they do Video though))

Or

Vimeo, Video Sharing For You ((free service is limited))

Okay, I tried emailing Fast Freddys a couple of times with no reply. So I called them. The company changed hands a while back (after this video was made). The owner Nick was real nice and said "sure" to posting the video on YouTube. Ron is taking care of that and will put a link here.

By the way, Fast Freddys supplies Webers and intake systems:

Fast Freddys

they have a pretty good tech section:

Fast Freddys: Technical Information

Let it be known, they do not respond to email - best to call or fax.

Mike

Back