When THEY Run Everything.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Just wait until they enforce obummercare...do they really need shotguns?

While I’m annoyed that the IRS is purchasing MORE guns on its own, something else stands out that makes me even MORE pissed off at this purchase.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) intends to purchase sixty Remington Model 870 Police RAMAC #24587 12 gauge pump-action shotguns for the Criminal Investigation Division. The Remington parkerized shotguns, with fourteen inch barrel, modified choke, Wilson Combat Ghost Ring rear sight and XS4 Contour Bead front sight, Knoxx Reduced Recoil Adjustable Stock, and Speedfeed ribbed black forend, are designated as the only shotguns authorized for IRS duty based on compatibility with IRS existing shotgun inventory, certified armorer and combat training and protocol, maintenance, and parts.
Remington870-web-2.jpg

Notice I highlighted the barrel length. The IRS wants 14-inch barrels – something we’re not allowed to carry as everyday citizens. According the National Firearms Act, shotguns with barrel lengths of less than 18 inches are legislated out of our of our possession. I missed the part of the second amendment that prohibits so-called “short barreled shotguns.” Yet, the federal government…no, the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE is allowed to possess them. They are not even a militia or military department, yet seem to be immune from the same laws you and I are forced to abide by by such silly laws.
So tell me: what does the IRS need with “illegal” shotguns, besides intimidating the populace into oblivion? In 1998, the IRS vowed to become more taxpayer friendly. They then ordered $1.2 million in pistols and shotguns for their “customer service representatives.” Now, they’re purchasing more firearms with top of the line sights and specs. Most likely, to better serve you, right?

Your complete grasp of the intuitively obvious is second to none, Grasshopper! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

Oooooh, if I only had a dollar for every time I've said something like that over the past 5 years...

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Oooooh, if I only had a dollar for every time I've said something like that over the past 5 years...

Gotta wonder, Larry....are you saying you could join the group that votes for a living if you had a dollar for every time you've said something like that over the past 5 years????

LOL.....just kidding......really :thumbsup:

Doug

Back