Le Mans Classic - Club Track Laps

We have just had it positively confirmed by the French Organisers that the Club Track Laps will take place on Friday at 20.00 PM.
As we have only just over 50 GT40s entered so far, we will have other similar V8 engine classic cars join us to make up the numbers.(eg. De Tomaso Panteras, no modern interlopers)
If anyone would like to join in as a late entry, do so now as the list is still open!!

David Scaife.
Club Secretary.

God Im so jealous of you guys taking part in this. A chance to drive around the Sarthe circuit, wow, a dream of mine.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
God Im so jealous of you guys taking part in this. A chance to drive around the Sarthe circuit, wow, a dream of mine.

Jayson
Not only that but this session is limited to 100 cars
And no pace car - drive as fast as you want, as hard as you want on a fully marshalled track.

Ian

I'm even more jealous now. Do you think there is a possiblilty that this may happen again in the future? Going to be a few years before I get my 40 on the road.

I will be attending the Classic as a spectator for the first time this year and am looking forward to visiting the famed circuit. Are you driving in the club "tour"?

I will be attending the Classic as a spectator for the first time this year and am looking forward to visiting the famed circuit. Are you driving in the club "tour"?

Hi John,
Not quite sure what you mean by the "Club Tour".
If you mean the evening high speed track laps then yes but if you refer to some other tour then I think not. Just motoring down to Le Mans with a few friends, then when it is all over we are off to the 'Ring for a few laps of that famous old circuit.

Back