Cav 1076 For Sale

It has come time for me to sell CAV 1076. Since I started my new company last year, I have not had a single moment to drive the car. It looks like my schedule will not change for at least another year.

So, I am deciding to sell. I have spent an exorbidant amount of money making this car as original and streetable as it is today. Any reasonable offers will be considered.

Some interesting features...

The only CAV RH drive RH shift (that I know of)
Wide body Gulf Flares with paint scheme as per 1076 with decals.
Wide track suspension to fill the flares with 295's tires.
All the CAV suspension upgrades.
Lower fog lights as per Gulf spec
8 stack EFI with ZF tranny.
Simca 1000 tail lights.

For all the Canadians out there. This car is street legal and registrable. All the grunt work done. Just sit in it and drive. There is about 1800km on the car. Never been tracked....etc.

Under the search option "CAV 1076"

Any more information, PM me.

Attachments

• 1076aa.JPG
    1076aa.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,419

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
John,

If you're worried about it not being driven, why not send it to me for the year and I'll put it in my rotation and send it back to you when you have more time to enjoy it. Free winter storage included! :D

But seriously, sorry to hear that you will be selling. I have seen other photos of your car and know the quality of Ian's work, and whomever purchases your car will be getting a spectacular vehicle. The small pic you posted does not do it justice.

Thanks for the kind words Mark.
The car is really is spectacular and gets HUGE attention. Never experienced anything like it in any other exotic car I've owned. Nice being the only boy in town with one I have to say.

As for the picture quality, I tried an old digital camera, bad idea. This was taken at about 5AM. Not 5 min later I had a crowd of about 10 people around me. Nothing beats the experience of a GT40. Brings people around, even at 5AM on a Sunday.

Congrats on your new baby. Enjoy it ALL YOU CAN!

Ron Earp

Admin
Mark Charlton said:
The small pic you posted does not do it justice.

Right! Put a lot more up, that is what the for sale section is for and we don't limit pictures and photos like Ebay, Cobracountry, etc.

Ron

I will try to find more pictures guys, take a few more and post them....

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,231
  • viper.JPG
    viper.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 1,246

Ron Earp

Admin
John, three people have emailed me about not being able to contact you. Your PM's switch was set to NOT receive PM's from other members. I turned it on, but you might want to put your email address on the ad and put out an asking price. Best,
Ron

Back