06 Gt #1955

Bill thanks and a perfectly Good question. I had the same thought as you and it took me quite a while to decide. All the cars you mention are great cars in their own right.

Here is some of the reasoning: Viper very difficult to get out of and not that comfortable. A friend of mine has one, supercharged, done out and would take the GT over his viper any day. Depreciation-most of the cars you mentioned depreciate like a boulder in water especially the Feraari and the Lambo. I know because I have priced them and a used one goes for A LOT less than new. While the market on The GT is a little hard to follow, most that I have seen used are trading for very close to MSRP or above depending on miles, options and buyers want of a certain colour. Personal taste- some of the cars you mentioned just do not interest me.
Finally limited production. As you know only 4038 built. Some smashed already. 101 went to Europe and ONLY 277 made it to Canada. 277 for over 35,000,000 peple is a very low ratio. The US cars CAN NOT come to Canada for at least 15 years. They are BANNED / PROHIBITED by Canada customs to enter.
Finally finally I really like the cars!!

Wow... U.S. Ford GT's are banned in Canada? What is the logic behind that? Well I think you definitely have a rare commodity on your hands!! I like your style!!

Back