2009 to 2013 roaring forties

Hi All, I'm thinking of building/buying anew Roaring Forties car, has anyone built one since they changed the chassis / steering etc?

I have just finished and licensed a Roaring forties. I found Paul and the crew very helpful, i found the parts supplied were of good quality. When it comes to rego and engineering is when you really need the Manufacturer to be by your side and i can tell you paul will help you all the way.

I had some crazy requests from the DPI when licensing this car and needed all sorts of letters from RF and they came through everytime. You wont regret buying RF.

Thanks, what state are you in and which engine did you go with, I was thinking about using the new coyote crate motor.

I have an RF pre Paul and crew.
When it came time to register RF had changed hands.
New RF made no money out of me but they helped in the rego process and saved me lots of money and grief with engineering paper work.
That goes a long way.

Jim

Thanks for that, it sounds like their after sales service is very good, did you build your car?, how did the build go?
Would you do it again knowing now what you went thru?
Also, which ICV engineer did you use? I am trying to locate one in Sydney familiar with the Roaring Forties cars.
cheers, john

Hi John, my RF was purchased in 2009. I asked for a few extras to be added. It was no trouble for them. RF are a very good to deal with.
Kind regards, Gus.

Back