2013 Events

I have been trying to get The Events section of the Club Website up to date for the first half of 2013 ahead of Christmas with Club Level Events so that we (the members!) can have a look at what is coming up and have a think about what we might be interested in attending- not least so that we can 'get in to people's diaries' BEFORE trivial things like 'Family Commitments' and 'Work' make a claim on the times!

It would be a BIG help to get a feel for which of the Events are genuinely of interest so that we focus our organisational efforts on events that people are actually likely to attend!

So as you are sat there unable to move having eaten WAY TOO MANY mince pies, have a look through the list and start thinking!

A few of the events are 'for information' i.e. we are not organising anything specific at the event but you may be interested in going!

For the other events, we have an organiser listed and it would help if you could let both them and me know if you are likely to go- it is NOT a commitment to go we are just trying to get a feel for levels of interest in events!

Have a FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS and I look forward to seeing you at a variety of events during 2013.

Now..........maybe just ONE one mince pie...........

Dave

Back