Jim's RCR Lola build.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Jim,
Here's a previous post on this back from 2017.
I don't think it ever materialized. I did several searches in the past couple years and have never found anyone who received one. Kind of like DeLynn's transaxle.
Are you getting any closer on getting your car. I look forward to that happening and reading about it.

Regards Brian

Jim Albright

Supporter
Hi Jim,
I don't think it ever materialized. I did several searches in the past couple years and have never found anyone who received one. Kind of like DeLynn's transaxle.
Are you getting any closer on getting your car. I look forward to that happening and reading about it.

Regards Brian
Still at the painters, who was out for a couple weeks with COVID and a couple of his guys were out for quarantine:(

Hi Jim,

Regards Brian

Brian...

I have zero affiliation with Supercar Systems but I follow them on Facebook.
If you head over (FB) there they actually have a couple of completed transaxles ready to
go for testing. They hope to have a supply by the end of the year. Will it happen?
Not a clue. I'm hopeful though.

As an FYI, they did say in older posts that covid fucked up their supply chain
like it did for a lot of other automotive companies.

Supercar Sytems Facebook Page

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Chris, Thanks for that. However I have never used Facebook and have no intentions of starting now. If a vendor comes on here talking up his product to our very limited audience that might purchase their product, in my opinion they should keep us up to date. As I said, I haven’t heard of anyone actually getting one.
Just my opinion, and others may not feel the same.
Regards Brian

Jim Albright

Supporter
Got the first pics from the painter - base color down and stipes going on this weekend. Internet doesn't do the green justice (2014 Corvette Lime Rock Green)
Resized_20210717_110350.jpg
Resized_20210716_170406.jpg
Resized_20210717_110350.jpg
Resized_20210719_122531.jpg
Resized_20210719_122234.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Albright

Supporter
Drove up to RCR August 23rd to check on the car and met Fran and my Painter Steve. Changed the plan up a bit and decided to let Fran install the engine to facilitate clearancing the tail opening for the injection stacks and engineering the hinge to clear the transaxle. I drove up again 2 days ago and dropped off my engine. Hoping the car will be finished in a couple more months.
20220914_160721.jpg
20220914_160708.jpg

Back