302 Engine Wanted

I'm looking for a 302 based engine to go in my RCR kit. Desired induction would be 8-stack type EFI, but I could live with 4-barrel and upgrade later. I'm mating to a Porsche G50 by GBox of Colorado, so can handle 350 to 400 hp no problem. I'm open to suggestions and offers for sale of any/all kinds (obviously 302 based only, though). So, thanks in advance everyone.
Doug

Ideally, I would be able to find a workable solution somewhat more rea$onably than purchasing a custom build or crate motor. I'm fairly flexible on opportunities that might arise on the forum here with something someone might have to offer for sale. That said, I've looked at custom shops like Smeding Performance https://smedingperformance.com/collections/ford-engines which is just a few miles from me, and at the Ford Performance which are nice, but they are both just too far out off my budget at the moment.

I might be willing to sell my setup, first gen coyote with 8 stack. 480hp, make offer.

Attachments

• Resized_20240304_192507.jpeg
    Resized_20240304_192507.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 31

Nick

Lifetime Supporter
I'm looking for a 302 based engine to go in my RCR kit. Desired induction would be 8-stack type EFI, but I could live with 4-barrel and upgrade later. I'm mating to a Porsche G50 by GBox of Colorado, so can handle 350 to 400 hp no problem. I'm open to suggestions and offers for sale of any/all kinds (obviously 302 based only, though). So, thanks in advance everyone.
Doug
Look on Facebook Marketplace there is an engine for sale right now setup for GT40 with Webers, and I bet it will sell for 8k or less

Neil

Supporter
Look on Facebook Marketplace there is an engine for sale right now setup for GT40 with Webers, and I bet it will sell for 8k or less.
I just saw an ad for the new generation "Aluminator" 5.0L crate engines- $15k,

Back