3rd place and on the Podium

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Smiley, you are dead right - cleaning the outside is a walk in the park, its what's under the body that is the real PITA !

Pete - that's called daylight when you are that close to the South Pole ! Smiley's pic 4 could be straight out of Le Mans - nice shot !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Ross, as soon as you do get permission let me know, I might be able to organise something special for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice photos. Tell us more about the club and the tracks you race at ? Are the Porsche drivers amazed when they can't pass you, or you pass them ?
Johan

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Hi Johan I belong to 3 car Clubs, Lotus Club, Phillip Island Auto Racing Club and Marque Sports racing Victoria. Not much to tell about the clubs unless you have a specific question.We race mainly at Sandown International Raceway and Phillip Island. Both circuits have a lot of history and Phillip Island is well known for Australia's round of Motor bike Grand Prix (Moto GP).Circuit is 4.4km long and is very fast with long flowing corners and high 'G' forces. Sandown has 2 long straights and 2nd gear corners leading onto them.It is known as a grunt circuit, cars with good horsepower do well.I am known for my statement" The only good place for a Porsche is in my rear view mirror". Actually I don't know how or what the Porsche drivers think of me but as the car has got faster over the last 2 years they certainly take me seriously now. One even emailed me congratulations for my 3rd place at Sandown last week.Did you see my in car video of a race at Sandown, if not you'll find it in the archives, Post called 'A race with Ross at Sandown'.
Cheers Ross

Back