A&E Automotive

hi guys I had email yesterday that the order received by the company I am dealing with in us

so it will take 5 to 7 days to receive it in my country

again I will update you about the items which I will have it soon

thanks

That's great news.

I have been trying to contact Eric, last i heard he was waiting on scott from Advance to send him my clutch kit and clutch fork. With the help of my Texas friends I am looking into a Lawyer, I want this over with before Christmas.

Hi Dave

yes Eric need the clutch from Scott that's what exactly what happened to me also

Scott sent the items to Eric before eric can finish his work

good luck my friend

That's great news.

I have been trying to contact Eric, last i heard he was waiting on scott from Advance to send him my clutch kit and clutch fork. With the help of my Texas friends I am looking into a Lawyer, I want this over with before Christmas.

Man Dave, I really hope it doesn't come to that. I've worked with Eric so many times and he has never tried to scam me. Yes, there were times where he was hard to reach and times he was slow, but in the end after a bit of prodding, it all ended up well.

Like I said earlier, I'll be making a trip out to see him sometime this year to get the cables for my cable shifter. I could inquire about the parts at that time if you wanted.

Thanks for the offer Darrin, I was contacted by Eric a few days ago to say he is still waiting on Advanced to send the clutch parts, Scott has the flu so hopefully he gets better soon so the parts can be sent. I will give Eric another week or so to keep his word.

Sadly this is going to the Lawyers......someone needs to put an end to this Guy ripping people off.

Also let this be a warning to people overseas or interstate thinking of purchasing from Eric Martin / A&E Automotive to stay away. You will endure nothing but heart ache.

You know the saying once an idiot always an idiot. I think what happens is we project on others how we would deal with people when really there are people out there that are just idiots. Dave I hope you get your parts from some where soon.

Dave has received his parts.

Shipped Dec 22 2014

Received:
Monday, December 29, 2014
Delivered - Signed for by : DAVE THE VINES 5:21 PM

Dave has received his parts.

Shipped Dec 22 2014

Received:
Monday, December 29, 2014
Delivered - Signed for by : DAVE THE VINES 5:21 PM

Thanks for this update Scott.

It probably would have been good if the OP would have posted this when he got them so people would know. It's quite a bit of time between then and now and it's hard to tell how many people have read this thinking he still didn't have his parts. It's not good to be slow, but it's another thing not to deliver. Glad he delivered even if it did take a while.

I didnt post because i didnt have anything good to say or to add about the process, nor would I recommend anyone buy from this Guy, I stand behind this statement. Yes maybe I should of updated the post but thought best move on. I was not happy with the finish of the parts but maybe thats just my opinion but since you asked.

I have no intention of using the parts, so if you want an adapter kit send me a PM. I went another way with my car due to the delays. Eric should be honest with people and say these parts will take 6-12 months to supply before he takes the coin....In Erics defence he did say that alot of the delays in the end where caused by Advanced Automotion.

I am not alone in this and it seems there are many people out there with a similar story. I am hoping that Eric learns from this and has better communication with his customers in the future.

This is a shame I am in a similiar situation with Eric. Eric is actually a very nice individual and this is unfortunate I have to post this. I am on 6 weeks waiting for a part I actually need! A couple weeks he said usually about 2 turn around. Anyways he ordered the metal twice. Now when my product is set to finally arrive he is MIA! Not returning emails or anything. I actually need this product to move forward now! It is an Ls to boxster adapter and flywheel for a custom porsche. I am in a position to send him alot of buisness but he appears to be too busy! For a guy that will bullshit with you on email and be truly helpful to dissapear is just sad. Now on top of all that I have to bitch about it on the internet to let him know I really want the part I paid for now. I mean fuck man come on! I value my time more then I value the savings I made going with Eric. Its a tragedy, hugly dissapointed.

Last edited:
Yea I started my own business when I was young so I can understand the problems one that is underfunded can have. Though this "it will be there by the end of this week" and then just boom! MIA. It's like a con man. I made plans revolving around this information. Now it it just going to show up one day? Or not at all?

Update Eric has been in contact and has stated my parts are on the way. i might have got caught up in the negative feedback and might have posted negative feedback too soon! I will keep this board updated!

Well I have to give credit where credit is do! My parts have arrived and look great!! Not too terrible of wait cosidering all the work that has went into these! So I would like to apologize to Eric and say thank you for getting me my parts!!!!

Well I have to give credit where credit is do! My parts have arrived and look great!! Not too terrible of wait cosidering all the work that has went into these! So I would like to apologize to Eric and say thank you for getting me my parts!!!!

Again, although he (as everyone from time to time) can be slow, he has always delivered for me and the quality of work is always good as well.

Back