Absolute Pace GT 40

Hi, I have a new Absolute Pace GT40 built in Australia and look forward to reading through the forums to get as much info on do's and don'ts as possible.
I am on the look out for a Graziano transaxle if anybody has or knows were one is for sale.
Thanks Joe

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Joe! Please show us pictures of your car!

Some photos of my car.

Attachments

• body finishing-3.jpeg
    body finishing-3.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 914
  • drivers door.jpeg
    drivers door.jpeg
    463.8 KB · Views: 1,002
  • front view-2.jpeg
    front view-2.jpeg
    578.4 KB · Views: 1,195
  • rear view -2.jpeg
    rear view -2.jpeg
    617.5 KB · Views: 986
  • REAR SUSPENSION.jpg
    REAR SUSPENSION.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 978

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very nice Joe! I think yours is the first Absolute Pace I’ve seen...

Hi Troy,

Do you have one yourself?
I am about to pick mine up from Absolute Pace very soon, eager to get it assembled asap. Only part that I am short is the Graziano gearbox.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Contact member JBURER. He is John at HCF autosport. Tons of info on the forum if you search either or of that info. They even have a new design paddle shifter available. Never heard a bad word about them give them a try.

Regards Brian

Hi Joe. Yes, Mine is the Ferrari powered one.

Plenty of gearbox options, including Graziano boxes designed for other cars. I had a Ferrari 360 standard 6spd gearbox just laying around which is made by Graziano, another avenue to explore...

Hi Joe. Yes, Mine is the Ferrari powered one.

Plenty of gearbox options, including Graziano boxes designed for other cars. I had a Ferrari 360 standard 6spd gearbox just laying around which is made by Graziano, another avenue to explore...
Hi Troy,
Have you got any more info on that gearbox? Do you still have it? (laying around)

No, don't have it any more. They're not too hard to find, although most have the hydraulic F1 shift system attached.

The gated 6spd mechanism swaps easily, as they are the same gearbox. The big black crash structure on the rear of the box can be machined off, to shorten it by around 100mm+

Great box, and strong too.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 2,001
  • 20160717_114709.jpg
    20160717_114709.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 797
  • 20191230_164631.jpg
    20191230_164631.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 2,025
  • 20191230_164610.jpg
    20191230_164610.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 734
Hi Troy,

Do you have one yourself?
I am about to pick mine up from Absolute Pace very soon, eager to get it assembled asap. Only part that I am short is the Graziano gearbox.
Hi mate
Phil also from far north Queensland, just waiting for Chris to finalise quote so can also get one ordered, expect picking up late January

OK graziano gearbox's where are people getting them from and then getting ddrop gears ect changed to suit the rev range of Ford v8,s

Back