Active performance fuel tanks

Hello,
does anyone know what fuel sending units to use for the tanks? Stupid question, do I need 1 or 2 fuel level gauges Even though I plan on combining them with a lower fuel line To each other

Just use marine fuel gauges. You may have to drill and mount and bend sender float to fit. They work just fine and they are cheap. Same thing with the windshield wiper motors.Get both at West Marine. Got both on my Lola and Im very happy with both.

I see they come in a few diff lengths. I guess I’ll wait till car is here to order so I can measure depth.
thanks

Just ordered the gauges from nisonger. Bought the addition fuel gauge aswell, figure 2 tanks 2 gauges and twice to fill lol

I also have an Active power and recently changed both swing arm type senders to 6 inch tubular marine type senders. Both of my fuel tanks are 7 inches deep.

I also have an Active power and recently changed both swing arm type senders to 6 inch tubular marine type senders. Both of my fuel tanks are 7 inches deep.
Those are what i was looking at. My fuel gauges are 250-20 ohms,can I use the 240-33ohm or will they not read correct?

Maybe im over thinking this but it makes no sense that i cant find a 250-20 sending unit. Spoke to nisonger today and supposedly i have to order through them.told me that the standard 240-33 wont read correct? I do not like being limited to a specific company for parts lol.

Back