Any Ford GT's in the UK yet?

Re: Any Ford GT\'s in the UK yet?

I just saw one for sale at Clive Sutton near Lords Cricket ground in St Johns Wood London. Asking price is £250.000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Aparently it's for immediate delivery. Anyone up for grabs? Look at their website www.clivesutton.net.

There a chap posting on various other sites whose US-sourced car is in transit - reckons to get through SVA for a grand to give a total cost of under £ 120000 - which means Clive Sutton are looking to net about £ 130000.....

Apparently it has just been sold for £250,000.00 !! to a young and (Obviously) wealthy passer-by who saw it in the showroom on the way to the gym!!!!

No comment!

A chap in Birmingham is due to collect his personal import from Heathrow today and I understand the first official UK cars are spec'd and due in February - there are several in the Sunday Times (inevitably) which may or may not be UK located physical cars

It's less than two weeks since I saw the red Ford GT at the Clive Sutton showroom in St Johns Wood and now there's a yellow with black stripes in there! Where does he get them from?

Two listed in the small ads of the motoring section of Sunday Times yesterday. One Red one White, both 'striped' as I recall, and both asking £200K for immediate delivery!

I believe the guy in Birmingham has sold his to Tom Hartley reasoning he can reinvest the profit in buying a second in the US for less money !

Must have been a development vehicle or a private plate, as the GT wasn't available in March 04. I'll have to check the magazines to see if this was the demonstrator.

Brett

As displayed at 2004 Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Attachments

• 56749-EU04CWV.JPG
    56749-EU04CWV.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 269

Brett

It was the subject of an article in the February edition of "EVO" magazine.
There is another posting on this topic in "All GT40"

Regards
Dave Tickle

Little snippet from last night at Dunton (fascinating evening - thanks again Brett) is that the first official Europe cars have just entered build with final deliveries of the 101 due by September - they have various extra lights and headlamp washers together with an internal kickplate announcing them as 'one of 101'

Back