Any issues with registration on the site?

Someone on another forum was asking if there were any issues with site registration. They haven’t received any confirmation emails and have used different email addresses to try to get a confirmation.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I haven’t seen any new requests in the last few days. Last weekend there were some bits trying real hard to get in .

Regards Brian

Message from BenL:

I tried changing my email address but I haven't received a confirmation email at my new email address (my old email address doesn't exist at the moment). Because the website is waiting for confirmation, I'm left in a limbo state of being able to view the site but not post.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Message from BenL:

I tried changing my email address but I haven't received a confirmation email at my new email address (my old email address doesn't exist at the moment). Because the website is waiting for confirmation, I'm left in a limbo state of being able to view the site but not post.
Send me a PM with his User ID and Email - I’ll take a look at it when I get back tonight. I may just wipe the info from our database and he can start over.

Back