Any one remember this guy:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Richard Marsh
2007 BTCC driverNationalityNickname-Car #59TeamA-TechCarAlfa Romeo 156Championships0Wins0Podium finishes0Poles0Fastest laps0Debut season2003Best championship result23rd (2006)2006 position23rd (0 points)

Some body has to come last.......

He's the guy who owned GTD supercars and sent a box of so called parts to NZ, supposedly to repair Clyde and Suzanne car. Trouble was the parts didn't do the job very well because quite a few of the parts Clyde paid for were not in the box. We were talking serious money at the time especially as it was shipped to NZ.
And then GTD Supercars went tits up.

If you attend any of the remaining BTCC events, give him a wave,
and tell hime he's not been forgotten.

Last edited:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I believe you are correct Bill. Wasn't it using CAV cars or something along those lines ?
Thank the internet for helping stop this sort of thing for, in days gone by, these sort of scams prospered. I also think, from time to time, these names should be brought to the fore again, if only to stop newbee's being drawn in again. It was interesting to note how successful this guy has been - in all manner of things.

Keith

I remember him and yes, I'm sure it's the same guy. The "losingest" entrant ever in the BTCC... boomsmile

Malcolm

Supporter
Maybe Frank is right as I think forum members were unhappy at a certain Spencer Marsh, son of I believe, Roger Marsh. Don't remember a Richard Marsh being involved myself. The search function on my computer worked....yippee!

:D

..now we just have to expect the debut of Rober Logan in italian ferrari F430 Challenge...

Attachments

• Richard%20Marsh%20Art%20002.jpg
    Richard%20Marsh%20Art%20002.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 436
  • btcc_rockingham_launch13_470x352.jpg
    btcc_rockingham_launch13_470x352.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 453
  • pitlane_marsh_gg.jpg
    pitlane_marsh_gg.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 423

Keith

Got carried away there myself, sorry - it was Spencer, how could I forget.....:squint:

Is there anyone familiar in this photo?

Attachments

• Seat.jpg
    Seat.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Sh*t, Frank and I agreed on something and we were both right! Knock me down with a feather :)

Promise it wont happen again Malc !

:) Well, at least lets not make a habit of it, people might talk!

ROTFLMFAO.........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I NEVER thought I'd see the day.....

Berlin wall falls - Mandela Released - Malc & Frank agree on something...:eek:

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
OK boys .. I'm lost.
Who are the two Russian agents ?
What have the three young guys got to do with this ?
And who is the other guy in the Gianni Versace tie ?

Last edited:
ahahahahahahaha....I'm lost too..:D
I've search the name in google images..then found some btcc cars..then my 2 russian really mafioso look agent. Think can be one of theme (the one near the blondie beauty..maybe)

lets go on with investgations...

I think Spencer Marsh is the young guy in the middle of the three in the picture above.
He is certainly the guy who was at the Autosport show trying to sell the race series, strangely called 'Roaring Forties' at the time, because the cars involved were GTD's or CAV's if I remember correctly.
A few of us had a quite chat with him, and he denied all knowledge of the Aussie company of the same name, which we thought odd for someone involved in the GT40 industry!

My mistake as well. I stand corrected.

My memory isn't what it used to be, nor anything else for that matter!

Further proof that the older I get, the better I was!

Keith

I think Spencer Marsh is the young guy in the middle of the three in the picture above.
He is certainly the guy who was at the Autosport show trying to sell the race series, strangely called 'Roaring Forties' at the time, because the cars involved were GTD's or CAV's if I remember correctly.
A few of us had a quite chat with him, and he denied all knowledge of the Aussie company of the same name, which we thought odd for someone involved in the GT40 industry!

You got it Chris!!!

Still the unwinningest entrant in BTCC, but this year apparently, he has teamed up with David Pinkney (ex Porsche Supercup) in an Alfa....wonder where he gets his money from...

Dad?

Back