Any SL-Cs in my area(s)?

Hi there,

We're getting pretty serious about building an SL-C but can't make it to Michigan in the near future. However, I did have the chance to see the SL-C at SEMA recently. Seems like there aren't many street builds out there but I'd love to get an up close look at any completed builds in the California/Nevada/Arizona area, even if they are primarily race cars. I'll also be in the Oklahoma/Texas area around Memorial Day if there are any builds in those areas.

If you are in any of those areas and would be willing to show me your car, I'm buying. . .breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks.

Cheers,

Colin

There are three in the Bay Area being built that I know of. South Bay, East Bay, and I'm in SF. I would and I'm sure the others would be more than happy to show you our builds for the price of a six pack of Corona (my price).

The SL-C that competed in the 25 hour race is at a new shop in Berkeley I believe and will be running up at Thunderhill again very soon.

I've got an slc tagged for the road in the dallas area. lemme know if you are in the area late may...

Dusty

GT40s Supporter
I'm up near Portland, OR. I'm not sure if you're Northern Cali or the dirty south (smog) part, LOL. But either way you're welcome to head up once I get delivery. Plus you can feast your eyes on some tasty Vettes, a Ducati 999r and an Aprilia RSV4. Wink.

Went to Dallas, and can't than my host sufficiently to completely express my gratitude for his generosity.

Fwiw, don't wear all black to Texas in May, and if anyone in your family is thinking about a facelift, strap them in an SL-C with Cam instead. Also, if you are shy, this isn't a car for you. Park it just for a second and people swarm to it. Has to be seen to be believed.

Lots for us to think about now.

Thanks again Cam!!

Back