Any SLC owners in the Phoenix, AZ area?

Just wanted to throw this out there. I've been looking into GTM's and SLC's. Fortunately, I found a few local GTM's to see if I fit in them. I'm 6'4" with a long torso. I can barely squeeze into a GTM, and it is very tight, but was curious how well an SLC would fit.

Are there any owners in the Phoenix area (or anywhere in AZ for that matter) that are able to let me see if I fit into the SLC? I'd be willing to come to you, or if you happen to make it out to any local car shows, I'd be happy to meet you there, or anywhere for that matter.

Thank you for your time!

Dan

Dan, I asked the same question a while back since I am 6'-2" with more leg than body and unfortunately the answer is no. There is a gentleman down in Tucson with his SLC for sale and another new SLC build owner northwest of us I think. Fran will tell you to go back and visit his shop in Michigan. The responses I have seen, indicate that you would be ok. Good luck with your decision but from my research SLC would be an easier build vs. the GTM.

Thanks for the replies.

I figured it was a long shot.

I was looking through the site and could not find any ad for the one for sale in Tucson. Do you happen to have any info on it, or a link by chance?

Thanks!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I'm 6'4" with a long torso. I can barely squeeze into a GTM, and it is very tight, but was curious how well an SLC would fit.

Taken from the RCR website's FAQ section:

Am I really going to fit in the car?
We’ve fit people who were 6’ 5”” and taller in the car. Because there is tremendous room
in the footwells, very long-legged driver (and passengers) can be accommodated with ease.
Drivers who are tall in the trunk will usually need to sit a bit more reclined, but pretty much
everyone can fit. We even have an optional “Gentlemen’s” seat that is 2” wider than the
standard seat. There is even an adjustable pedals option, to make the car very adjustable for
every driver. With seats on inexpensive sliders, and the standard electric tilt and telescope
steering wheels, there’s a way to fit just about everyone.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
...and that does not even take into account our no cost tall man extended footbox option...
We recently had a customer close to 7 feet tall sit in an SLC and he was very happy that he could be seated to fit...

...and that does not even take into account our no cost tall man extended footbox option...
We recently had a customer close to 7 feet tall sit in an SLC and he was very happy that he could be seated to fit...

Is the extended footbox available in other models?

Back