Aston Martin Le Mans Pics

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Here is a link for some Aston Martin Photo's that will only be up for a couple more days. (from June 25th, 2007).

These are from Le Mans Saturday and Sunday and were done by the Aston Team Photographer. They had a bunch more up at the tent, but I couldn't get the computer guy to let me have a DVD to burn them all. I am just getting back and will post what I have shortly

Saturday

Sunday

Enjoy

Sandy

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Here are some GT40 Pics from LeMans (From Aston Martin camera crew)

Sandy

Attachments

• DSC03924.jpg
    DSC03924.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 575
  • DSC03931.jpg
    DSC03931.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 574
  • DSC03932.jpg
    DSC03932.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 559
  • DSC03933.jpg
    DSC03933.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 580
Here are some more pictures taken by yours truly ...
What a blast the weekend was for a first-timer. I still have a silly grin on my face :D

Attachments

• HPIM1632.JPG
    HPIM1632.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 429
  • HPIM1643.JPG
    HPIM1643.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 418
  • HPIM1648.JPG
    HPIM1648.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 401
  • HPIM1652.jpg
    HPIM1652.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 400
  • HPIM1667.JPG
    HPIM1667.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 408

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Chris -

So you were the guy standing in front of me while I was trying to take some picture :)

Me and my cousin and friend got to the track late sunday in pouring rain carring all sort of cameras, mic, lights, etc. When we finally got to the right place we got the Aston Martin treatment. They were nice to us yanks , then we headed off to the factory for a tour in the UK a few days later. It was a double bonus that they won the class. It would have been nice to catch more of the race, but at least we made it to catch the big finish.

Sandy

Sandy,

At 6ft3 I'm always in someone's way for something :) I wish I'd known it was you. I would have said Hi.

We returned to the track for the end of the race too and got soaked to the bone in the rain... but hey, I don't think we cared.

I assume that it was the Prodrive factory near Oxford that you went through. We were lucky enough to be there two weeks later just as the winning car (009) was being unloaded after it's promotional tour. The people there just couldn't do enough for us and I am very greatful to them for allowing us to see through their work place. It was obvious that they were all enthusiasts doing what they love most.

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
We didn't get a tour of the Prodrive facilities it was where they assembled the DB9', Vanquish, and the top secret 'S'. All I can say was people were so nice it made me uneasy :)

The rain sucked, and only rained when were were on the move :). Would not matter would do it again but this time get the credential early and show up on time with an umbrella ;)

Sandy

Back