Audi 016 box (new)

With my intrests in (fast) audi's, and looking into building our own gt40. I often come accross audi parts.

Now I have a brandnew 016 gearbox. Maybe there's someone interested in it. Or in any other audi gearbox!

Note; they are located in the Netherlands

Greets,

Jeffry

these are the codes from the boxes I got several boxes:
AOA
APZ,
AAH
ASO
AES
AAU
016300049 BX
016300047 MX
Price would be around the 600 euro's. Also 6 speeds available. Well more then that actually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. So let me know if you need something specific.
At the moment I'm building a 550 HP engine for my audi coupé. And I have loads of spare parts. After that is finished I'm planning to move on to a GT-40.

Greetings,

Jeffry

Thanks Jeffry
Do you have the gear ratios to go with the above codes ?
I'm unable to find any info of the codes that are listed.
regards

Clayton

I havent really got the ratio's of all gears. But What you can check out is the etka. That is audi's parts database. www.elcats.ru
It's a russian site. But you'll find your way in it. The boxes are mainly from the model audi 200 around 1988 and 1989.
The o16 box have a ratio of 35:9 aswell as 37:9
And the 01E boxes are only in 4wd versions available and are 37:9 ratio. These boxes are pricier then the 016 boxes, the amount depends on the year of the box. I still have a 2003 model A6 bi-turbo gearbox. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greets,

Jeffry

Hi Jeffry
I have looked through the web site above and can only find the 5th and final drive ratios for the AAH box (0.81 and 4.11:1). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Do you know of another source of info ?

I never knew there was so many codes available with 6 different 5th gear ratios from 0.86 to 0.64 and 5 final drive ratios from 4.78:1 to 3.89:1. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
regards

Clayton

Sorry Clayton for my delayed reaction. I'll look into that, and see if i can find those boxes. Whats so specific about those types? And what isn't correct about the above mentioned types?

Greets,

Jeffry

Hi Jeffry
Nothing is wrong with the above boxes, I'm just after one with better gear ratios than the one I already have.
regards

Clayton

Back