FS USA aviaid dry sump pump, pan, extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 stage aviaid pump #001-14220 with 1.5" scavenge/pressure sections.

billet fabrication dry sump pan, 6 1/2" deep

pump bracket #104 40011-02

2 belts plus extra long belt to be used with primer

peterson screened filters for pan

4 pulleys to give 4 different pump ratios

all fittings are -12, small dent in pan in upper right bottom in pic. pump easily pulled 3-5" vacuum at idle and will pull/pressurize whatever you need. the bracket from engine to pump was modified to use on a jesel setup and the bracket on pump was modified to bring the pump closer to the block, should be able to use with oem equipment, bracket part # included above. the pan never has fit the block real good, so i used rtv or 'the right stuff', instead of a regular pan gasket. the pan will fit 4 bolt rear main blocks or production block. there are two brackets in the pic, only one is needed with oem timing chain cover. drives for crank mandrel are 1". plus shipping from 66071, kansas city area.

Attachments

• avaid dry sump 001.jpg
    avaid dry sump 001.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 681
  • avaid dry sump 002.jpg
    avaid dry sump 002.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 496
  • avaid dry sump 003.jpg
    avaid dry sump 003.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 557
this was used on a 351w, sorry for any confusion. with different brackets from aviaid the pump could be used on different engine. price is $1000us.

i do still have the parts. the black aluminum blocks in the pic are the mounts used to mount to the engine. i used two stacked for a jesel belt setup and had to modify one, if you are using an oem aluminum timing cover, one block should work. the plates cost approx $70us from aviaid if you want something different, but the part number is listed above for these. the threaded bung that hangs off the #1 cylinder is the other mounting point, there will need to be a spacer here or washers used between the engine block and mounts.

the pump pulled 4-5"vacuum at idle and works very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back