AVOID HCF - I paid them $1200 for a synchro 5 MONTHS ago. They have not delivered and will not refund me. Threatened me with their lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I’ll allow John one return volley on this thread and then close it.
No other responses on this thread will remain as they will be deleted.
Blake - you’ve joined this forum to do exactly what you have done. From here on out, you can use PM or email - your choice.

HCF - John

Gearbox / Brake Systems
Thanks Randy, I much appreciate your consideration.

There's nothing else I have to add on the original poster's complaint. The process for supporting one-off parts, one-at-a-time to a retail customer is clunky and sometimes has its challenges. On the OEM parts distribution side - we do our best, but are simply a facilitator on these purchases. We'd like to improve this support, and have some discussions underway to do it, but it has to be guided by practicalities. To that end, if anyone would like to make a $5mm interest-free loan secured by low-volume OE Lamborghini parts, please reach out to me privately!

I'm proud of what we've done over the past 5 years with HCF, the relationships we've built and the unique projects we've been able to be a part of. When we launched the business, I never expected we'd be supporting a Pike's Peak entry, the hypercar segment or working with so much global engineering talent across the globe. At the same time, I feel privileged to be able to deliver solutions to the everyday guy working in his garage, not just big name speed shops or personalities with sponsorship deals. The last 18 months have really been something - thank you for allowing us to be a part of your collective journey.
Best,
John

I’ll allow John one return volley on this thread and then close it.
No other responses on this thread will remain as they will be deleted.
Blake - you’ve joined this forum to do exactly what you have done. From here on out, you can use PM or email - your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back