C6FE-6090-A heads

These heads have been cleaned and magged with no cracks, one has had chamber repair. They have been ported and milled, I have the valves, springs, retainers, studs ect..
They were ran after the weld repair but in my opinion I would have the one looked at by a professional cast welding shop. I believe they are original's after all the research and guys I have talked to that recast these. $2500. plus shipping

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hank, please follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up to the forum. Please post pictures location, and contact information. It is good that you posted a price, as many don't. I know you have posted a couple of pictures in another post when you were inquiring about them

Thanks and have a good safe new years.
Regards Brian

These heads have been cleaned and magged with no cracks, one has had chamber repair. They have been ported and milled, I have the valves, springs, retainers, studs ect..
They were ran after the weld repair but in my opinion I would have the one looked at by a professional cast welding shop. I believe they are original's after all the research and guys I have talked to that recast these. $2500. plus shipping
Hank, please follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up to the forum. Please post pictures location, and contact information. It is good that you posted a price, as many don't. I know you have posted a couple of pictures in another post when you were inquiring about them

Thanks and have a good safe new years.
Regards Brian
Sorry, Iowa,52248. email [email protected] I cant figure out how to get pics uploaded?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Hank.
You might try emailing them to Randy. If he is not available, you could send them to me and I would give it a try. If needed, please pm me for my direct email.
Thanks
Regards Brian

Back