Cars & Coffee - Charlotte

Ah, Mike...

I was looking for you at Cars and coffee. I must have wandered off when you came by. There was a large turn out that practically filled the entire NC Music Factory parking lot.

Great PICs!

Last edited:
Ah, Mike...

I was looking for you at Cars and coffee. I must have wandered off when you came by. There was a large turn out that practically filled the entire NC Music Factory parking lot.

Great PICs!

Hi Buddy.

We walked through once, and spent some time talking to the owner of the Black DB9 for a few minutes. Really nice car...

Then we saw your car as we were coming up the next row... Pam said "Hey look, There's Bill's car"...

The pictures really don't show it, but there was quite the crowd of people around it. I had to knock a couple of old ladys out of the way so I could get a couple of these pictures. I think their hips will heal pretty quick though. :) I've seen it happen...

My favorite picture is the one from the front with the kids on both sides. Cool stuff!

Second favorite car... Of course it has to be Wile-E-Coyote and the ACME scud.

Sorry we missed you. Hopefully, we'll catch up soon.

Mike

Last edited:
Gel-coat? No headlight lense?

The SLC looks beautiful!

Justin,

You're right. This is a very sweet ride. It oozes Coolness. One of the coolest hings that I've seen in quite a while was the line of SLC's that were at the Charlotte Auto Fair this past April. Bill (Rumbles) & Will Campbell (P-Nut) were out amongst 'em.

Fun Times.

Mike

The interior upholstery is scheduled for the Oct-Dec timeframe. I have prepared the interior panels as much as I can. Covering the gentleman's seats is the most involved part, the rest should just be a wrap job.

No interior pics of this beauty?

Last edited:
Yup, the body is still just the way it came out of the mold. Even with the mold lines still showing, you'd be surprised at the number of people who think the bodywork is done.

I don't think I'm going to use the headlight lenses. I plan to blend in the ridge outline of the headlight lenses. That should give it a Pagani Zonda sort of look.

paganizondar_01.jpg

Gel-coat? No headlight lense?

The SLC looks beautiful!

Last edited:
Why, I don't know but I've never appreciated the similarities between the two so vividly. You'd have your work cut out to rival the interior detail, but I think you are giving the exterior a run for the money. (well, I guess saving a bunch of money is part of the appeal :) )

Back