Ciao !!

Right; project 924 Carrera Gt originated the new 944.
Fenders and other muscled parts of the body helped to change shape.

Randy, I manage to give best pics of the side windows this w.e. as promissed.
This pics parts are more requested than a nake girl !

As promissed.

Attachments

• Fenster 002a.jpg
    Fenster 002a.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Fenster 003a.jpg
    Fenster 003a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 215
Now some information about this car.

These were the german/english words of the vendor:

"Ford GT 40 Racing Car von GT 40 Developments ( 2. Hand) ,EZ 1991 , Baujahr 1989 , Laufleistung Fahrzeug ca. ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:metricconverter w:st=
10.000 KM</st1:metricconverter>. Wurde jedoch nur als Rennfahrzeug auf den südafrikanische Rennstrecken Swartkopz eingesetzt Rechtslenker / Schaltung links, Fahrgestellnummer KCC104GT4089. Technische Details: New button clutch Pressure plate and release bearing „AP racing brakes“ all around with <st1:metricconverter w:st="on" ProductID="13 inches">13 inches</st1:metricconverter> discs, fully adjutable Coil over shocks, front and rear new half shafts and CV coins leather seats ,Aluminium clad interior, Motor / Getriebe: Neuer 302 Windsor Motor built by Peter Frost ,Tuning ca. 400 PS , Laufleistung ca. <st1:metricconverter w:st="on" ProductID="200 Km">200 Km</st1:metricconverter>, Keith Black Hypereutectic Pistons ,Edelbrock RPM performance Aluminium Heads, Ford Racing tappet covers ,Edelbrock racing Torkers2 ,intake manifold Holley 750 double pumper exhaust, Accel Electronic Distributor, Neues 5-Gang Audi Transaxle Getriebe, 2 neue Reifensätze auf Magnesium Felgen, Slicks/Strassenreifen "

You can find the name of driver Swartkopz on the Gt40 site of South-Africa
Many car of S.A.and N.Z. have the Audi gear.

But with the snow Santa Claus came yesterday,

Here the new Kit-Car Hermsen 6V Ford Cosworth, LHR.

In the next days I'll explore the car and I'll post in a new thread my opinion about this car.

Attachments

• Hermsen_consegna 003a.jpg
    Hermsen_consegna 003a.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Hermsen_consegna 007a.jpg
    Hermsen_consegna 007a.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 234

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Domenico - THANK YOU for posting the pictures of your windows!

Very exciting to add another Forty to your stable of beautiful cars! :thumbsup:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Nice looking 924S Randy, what does she run in? I like the paint setup.

Sort of Thread-Jacking just a little here --- Sorry Domenico ::

Ron - We built the car to run in the PCA Spec classes / NASA Spec-944, but in the SCCA is is out-gunned in the ITS class where these pictures were taken. She's stock driveline and has an open differential (for now). Still we managed to stay in the top 2-3 positions in the class (and ahead of a few others like this EP Corvair)

Randy-Porsche-924S-7-11-2009c.jpg

scan0005_2.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

""Sort of Thread-Jacking just a little here --- Sorry Domenico ::""

No problem, this was my bicolor 924 turbo, owned from 2001 to 2203.

wow, 2 gt40 ! bravo Domenico :)

C'è ne sta anche una da luigi moreschi a mantova. Era quella che hanno usato per la copertina di ruoteclassiche. Una kva blu molto bella

For my not italian friends:
There is another one in Luigi moreschi's garage in Mantova.The car was used for the cover of the main historic italian magazine "ruoteclassiche". It is a very nice build kva mk.3

website here:
Luigi Moreschi motorsport - Home Page

Hy I'm Rodolfo and i'm Italian too!
I live in Milano, like Paolo!
I have just bought a Cav. Hope You all will sorry for my stupid future questions!

Ciao Rodolfo.
Happy to meet You in future.
I know there are many race session in Monza in January and February.
I wait dry weather .

Back