classic motor show 2012

hi all, the classic motor show 2012 is on november the 16th, 17th and 18th. the set up day is on the 15th of november, i am looking for GT40's to exhibit on the stand. if you are interested in exhibiting your car, please contact me, each owner of cars exhibited will be given two free passes to the show on the friday saturday or sunday, please contact me at [email protected],
regards,
dick townsend

we had a fantastic classic car show this weekend, id just like to send my thanks to michael, for his immaculate CAV gulf GT40, also like to thank chris, for his superb silver mark 3, steve for his absolutely spotless MDA mark 1, and last but not least dave for his spectacular RCR mark 2. it was unfortunate that martins lyndon green mark 1 couldnt get there as martin had fell off his mountain bike and cracked two ribs the day before, we hope him a speedy recovery (if youll pardon the punn) my mark 1 was pulled in last minute to fill the space. we sold lots of club merchandise and signed up 6 new members, and possibly a lot more. if i had a pound for every photograph taken of the cars on the stand, id be as rich as paul brameld. obvious thanks to richard for manning the stand all 3 days as due to work commitments i was not able to attend on the saturday. and thanks to mike kelly for his help with the use of his van and setting up the stand on the thursday. again many thanks to all members that came onto the stand to say hi, p.s if anyone has photos please post them as i have had some troubles with my iphone, i know paul would be posting but i beleive he is in istanbul, on holiday (the life of a millionaire)
regards
dick

then this is yours?

attachment.php

nice car and great stand...lovely.

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/worldwide-gt40-events/38749-gt40s-nec-2012-a.html

yes that is my car, now has been on the road for 24 years, i must say i missed outon my last post a BIG thankyou to paul brameld, too busy taking the rise out of him, and forgot to post his name! once again thankyou for posting a picture of my car, come on guys lets have some more photos?
regards
dick

we had a fantastic classic car show this weekend, id just like to send my thanks to michael, for his immaculate CAV gulf GT40, also like to thank chris, for his superb silver mark 3, steve for his absolutely spotless MDA mark 1, and last but not least dave for his spectacular RCR mark 2. it was unfortunate that martins lyndon green mark 1 couldnt get there as martin had fell off his mountain bike and cracked two ribs the day before, we hope him a speedy recovery (if youll pardon the punn) my mark 1 was pulled in last minute to fill the space. we sold lots of club merchandise and signed up 6 new members, and possibly a lot more. if i had a pound for every photograph taken of the cars on the stand, id be as rich as paul brameld. obvious thanks to richard for manning the stand all 3 days as due to work commitments i was not able to attend on the saturday. and thanks to mike kelly for his help with the use of his van and setting up the stand on the thursday. again many thanks to all members that came onto the stand to say hi, p.s if anyone has photos please post them as i have had some troubles with my iphone, i know paul would be posting but i beleive he is in istanbul, on holiday (the life of a millionaire)
regards
dick

Thanks for your kind thoughts Mr T. However, me things the pot doth call the kettle black!?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mike Pass

Supporter
A few more pics of the club stand and cars. I was not able to go myself so got my buddy Andy from the Piper club to get a few pics for me.
Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• NECclassicstand1 .jpg
    NECclassicstand1 .jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 253
  • NECclassicstand2.jpg
    NECclassicstand2.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 270
  • NECclassicstand3.jpg
    NECclassicstand3.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 231
  • NECclassicstand4.jpg
    NECclassicstand4.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 240
  • NECclassicstand5.jpg
    NECclassicstand5.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 241
  • NECclassicstand6.jpg
    NECclassicstand6.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 250
  • NECclassicstand7.jpg
    NECclassicstand7.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 242
  • NECclassicstand8.jpg
    NECclassicstand8.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 262
  • NECclassicstand9.jpg
    NECclassicstand9.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 235
  • NECclassicstand10.jpg
    NECclassicstand10.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 235
  • NECclassicstand11.jpg
    NECclassicstand11.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 236
  • NECclassicstand12.jpg
    NECclassicstand12.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 241
  • NECclassicstand13.jpg
    NECclassicstand13.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 242
  • NECclassicstand14.jpg
    NECclassicstand14.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 234
  • NECclassicstand15.jpg
    NECclassicstand15.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 226
  • NECclassicstand16.jpg
    NECclassicstand16.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 228
  • NRCclassicstand17.jpg
    NRCclassicstand17.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 231
Very nice selection there I must say.
Question.. who's car is Gulf coloured KSP 181F ?
Cheers

Hi Keith,

I do not know if Michael is on the GT40s forum. If you are a member of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club then you can find his contact details in the members directory. Failing that, let me have your email and/or contact details and I will pass them on to him.

best regards

Steve Dean

Back